chapter 8

Today is Monday,I think and I'm not going to school,yay! but I am going to post a cover on youtube since I didn't do it this weekend.

I logged onto my page and saw comments like why didn't you post a video?,your voice is amazing,your so perf,post more please you sound awesome.

Pfft..I wish I was perfect but I'm not I have so many flaws,I have scars everywhere,I have split ends which I need to cut,I don't always hit the right notes when I sang.I'm not perfect and I never will be.At least the people on youtube are nice their the only people keeping me alive plus my mom,if I didn't have them I would've commited suicide,I know its not the best answer but they won't stop hurting me until they get what they want,they want me broken,they want me dead.

But I'm not going to kill myself unless things get out of hand and I'm pretty sure rocky would be the reason of my death.

I'm gonna pick a slow song,because when I sang those difficult notes I sang with my stomach so my voice doesn't scratch out,but if I use my stomach it will hurt and trust me I don't want that to happen.I'll sing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

I set up my computer and grabbed my piano and started playing the melody.

Heart beats fast,colors&promises,how to be brave.How can I love when I'm afraid to fall,but watching you stand alone.

all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow,one step closer...i have died everyday waiting for you,

darling don't be afraid,I have love you for a thousands.I'll love you for a thousand more.

Time stands still,beauty in all she is,how to be brave.

I sang as I looked into the computer while letting my fingers glide across the keyboard.I finished the song and posted the video up.I closed the laptop and put up my piano,I picked out some white sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt,I went inside the bathroom and ran some warm water and took off my clothes and bandages then stepped into the tub and laid down letting the warm water relax my tensed muscles also known as my bruises.

"Ari!,your going to school tomorrow".my mom shouted from own stairs.

oh great."Ok!".I shouted back,I closed my eyes and played with the bubbles I put in tub...soon I felt something in the water and I opened my eyes and saw there was a note in the tub I quickly picked it up and read it.

Hi bitch,you think just because your hurt that means we will leave you alone well guess what,since we got caught your gonna get it even worse.

xoxo,dells.

Ugh,when is this going to end.