chapter 27

A/N:short chapter ahead!!

"hi".he said,"hi?".I replied"why did you catch me?".I asked"I'm not mean enough to watch someone die right in front of me,especially if its my fault"."Really?".I asked"Hahaha,No bitch get off of me,it was a accident,I walked out and you fell into my arms..simple as that".I knew it was too good to be true,I hopped off of him and my mom and the police came over to me.

*5hrs later*

My Mom and I were having a talk"Just don't do it again ok".my mom said,she was crying"ok I won't"."You have to stop letting all the bad comments and bullying get to you,you have to rise above it all,they're only trying to bring you down and your letting them".I nodded my head at her words."Just remember to put your foot down and Stand Tall"."ok mommy,I love you goodnight"."goodnight sweetie".

I went up to my room and took my shower taking all the spaghetti out of my hair,I put on a tank top and shorts and went to bed.

*Next Morning*

I put on a sweatshirt over my tanktop and some jeans over my shorts,I put on my blue converse and straightend my hair,I grabbed my bag and went to school.I opened my locker and stuff my math book in my bag and closed it,the lynches and ratliff were in front of me with mad faces except ross,he looked worried"listen,You almost got us arrested and you know what that means".rocky said,"PayBack".ratliff said as he punched his fist into his palms,Rydel threw her fist at me but I caught it before she could hit me and pushed her back she stumbled but didn't fall"Don't Touch Me!.....This Ends Here!".