Chapter 1 - Mad Dash for Baltimare

Floating high above the outskirts of Ponyville is a small yet humble castle in the sky. Its central tower is magnificently sculpted out of the same clouds as the natural ones it's built on top of. And a weaving rainbow arches over the tall, narrow building while the foundation's small colorful pools trickle over the cloudy edges which create such elegant waterfalls to showcase their shimmering brilliance. This one-of-a-kind structure originally housed only one owner, but now, it has two owners in which they proudly call their home. Of course, their joint ownership became officially permanent ever since their very special day yesterday.

Inside the master bedroom, covers as fluffy as the clouds themselves begin to stir as somepony emerges out of the cushiony surface. It is a tall Pegasus stallion with a light bluish coat and a rich, cerulean blue mane with a golden yellow streak on each side. And on his flank is a recently earned Cutie Mark: a silhouetted headshot of a dragon that shares the same rich, blue color as his mane and tail. This Cutie Mark not only symbolizes his extraordinary Draconian Magic, but it also represents his unquestionable heroism for his most valiant deed when he was facing against his ultimate enemy. For this humble stallion happens to be Ford Mustang, former human being of Earth who has earned himself some impressive titles recently: Vanquisher of Arrogon the Destroyer, honorary knight of Ponyville, and now, a happily married stallion to the mare of his dreams.

Sitting upright on his side of the bed, he lets out a big, soft yawn before his turquoise eyes gradually open up. With half-lid eyes, he verifies his familiar surroundings. His slick, black suit, white shirt, and loose bowtie are piled alongside of the bride's sparkling gown and other fashion accessories. The discarded clothes serves as a warm reminder to Ford on the extensive amount of passionate lovemaking they went through last night. He also chuckles to himself on how much of scolding he would receive if their wedding fashion designer and good friend, Rarity, finds out on how they treated their wedding clothes so carelessly. Then, he turns to his right and smiles tenderly over his new wife, Rainbow Dash.

Silently, the smiling stallion enjoys the wondrous sight of his lovely, blue angel. He first glances at the dazzling Prismatic Diamond Ring on her left fore hoof, which was a precious gift given to him by his deceased master and friend, Hindel the All-Seeing Dragon. Then, he looks with admiration at Rainbow's gorgeous, multicolored mane as its long, vibrant strands drape around her neck and shoulder while her somewhat messy hair still maintains some of that smoothness and shine. And finally, his gaze locks on to her adorable, sleepy face and that completely contented smile of hers.

With a broader smile, he carefully leans forward with his chest brushing against her back, holds her left fore hoof with his own that has a golden wedding ring on it, and gently kisses her on the cheek. From that simple affection, she steadily awakens from her own slumber as she lets out a short, adorable yawn.

Turning her head to face her husband, she lifts her eyelids up slightly, which still had some mascara from yesterday evening, until her gorgeous, magenta eyes lock on with Ford's warm gaze.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mustang." he greets to her with a playful grin.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Dash." she greets right back in the same manner.

"I sure hope you're not confusing me with your father, Rainbow." he states it with a very shrewd smile. "But then again, if it's just between the two of us, I won't mind being your daddy every now and then."

In response to that raunchy remark, Rainbow playfully smacks Ford for such crude humor.

Quickly, he embraces her firmly as they start to giggle all of a sudden. After their silly laughter dies down, they share a deep, welcoming kiss to start off their first morning together as a married couple.