Chapter 11

"I'm surprised that you still have your sanity in check Ellie" he said that like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Yeah me too.." I said in a tiny voice "Maybe because I've seen it before" I added to myself quietly.

"And where have you seen it before exactly?"

"Oh you know.. on.." I trailed off and my eyes widened like saucers. Shit! He waited for me the mood starting to tense.

"Listen Lucifer, let's both agree that I know about things I probably shouldn't know about" I looked at him in the eye and sighed.

"Finally telling the truth. I see." He smirked triumphantly. "Well dear old Lucifer won't let your secret out." He said innocently glancing at me from the side.

"Seriously it's super creepy when you talk about yourself in third person." I grimaced

"I'm serious Ellion. I need to find out what you know about me and how you know it." He said it casually but his undertone was serious.

"I'll tell you. At the right time. But right now I just need to relax. You know what.. you can just drop me off anywhere and I can have that drink later." I told him looking the other way, "I don't know how I'm even talking right now like you're... "

"Like I'm what?" He asked curiously with a hint of worry, "Anyways I won't drop you off. I promised you just a drink. Make sure your mind hasn't broken and you won't start shitting again. By the way, what a dirty mouth you have miss Anderson."

"Hey! I don't have a dirty mouth. It's just the shock. It was the shock talking." I said indignantly, "And you would too if you just saw the devil himself scaring the shit out of someone by flashing his scary red eyes. And I'm talking about the devil to.. the devil. Oh my god! What the hell is this messed up situation?!" I yelled frustrated suddenly realizing who I'm talking to and about what.

"It's normal and could you not bring my father into this." He told me like he was patronizing a little kid. God how is he so.. so.. ugh! "But I'm really glad you can talk and not scream like insane people." I looked away and mumbled "Yeah me too."

"You know love, I'm quite curious to know what you will do if you see my true form." He said cryptically. I looked weirdly at him and again I thought I saw a glimpse of red in his eyes. I put a blank face on while hiding the truth of my feelings. Maybe it was a bad idea to get in the devil's car. We arrived at Lux. He parked the car and we went upstairs. The bar was completely packed to the max. He led me to his apartment and went outside to the balcony. The view was amazing. I could see most of Los Angeles. The sky was clear. "God the view is just amazing."

"Bloody hell. Why do you all humans insist on mentioning him every situation?" He sighed annoyed.

"Him.. you mean God. I don't understand why you get so irritated every time someone mentions God." I looked at him meeting his gaze.

"Well it's just family issues."

"Seems I'm not the only one with secrets hmm~" A sly smile creeped on my face. He glanced at me then chuckled a bit. "But dear Ellie I don't think anyone topped your level of intriguing to the devil."

"You really are the devil." I whispered looking at every inch of his face. "You know there is a huge difference between imagining something and seeing it in real life. Oh I actually forgot to thank you for saving me from the psycho." I smiled.

"Your welcome Ms. Anderson. My services are available anytime." He flirted while slowly stepping closer. I stepped back. "You know there is another way you can thank me. Maybe we can go inside and I can show you."

"Yeah not happening." My face was on fire and my heart was beating really fast. His smirk was getting bigger as well as my steps backward. "L-Lucifer. Get the hell away!" I huffed and pushed him away.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was Dr. Linda calling. I put it back in my pocket then straightened up. "I g-gotta go." I ran out there like my pants were on fire while I felt his eyes burning a hole in my back.

My phone vibrated again after I came out of Lux. It was a message from Dr. Linda reminding me of our appointment after tomorrow. I went to Chloe's house and straight to my bedroom. Once I was on my bed my eyes automatically started closing.

###########
''Ellie...Ellie...Elli-' 'my angel'
Mum! The only one who called me angel is mum. 'I love you'

'Mum! Mum where are you?!?!' I frantically looked around my eyes starting to go right and left and everywhere trying to catch a glimpse of her.

'Be brave Ellion. Even the devil can change because of an angel.' Her voice was fading away by the second.