Chapter 2

"Hello I'm detective Chloe Decker and I'm here to ask you some questions."

I think there should be a guide on what to do when you see a "fictional" character in a TV show standing in front of you like its nobody's business. Well..my first reaction was gaping at her unblinkingly with my mouth wide open.

"Miss Anderson, still here?" she asked raising one eyebrow.

My answer was opening and closing my mouth like a fish. Then when I finally had the ability to say anything my first word was "shit."

"Oh.. Uh s-sorry detective Decker, Uh.. Yeah sure, what did you want to ask about?" I tried to form a smile but by the strange look of her face, I think my smile was more of a grimace.

"What were you doing at palmetto? We found you unconscious there.." She said looking in my eyes

"Um, I actually don't know, I don't know how I got here or why I was found there.. all I know is that I'm suddenly in a hospital and that I was in a comma"

"You don't remember anything??" she pressed on starting to get frustrated

"Sorry" I felt really awkward sitting there under her gaze

"Well there is one more thing Ms. Anderson..." She paused, "You don't exist, you have no records except for a birthdate certificate with Ellion Anderson on it.. Care to explain"

"Really.." I mumbled unsurprised, I was starting to put two and two together, I was supposedly in Lucifer the TV show, or This was some big joke on me.. "Well I don't know anything. I'm sorry, I'm telling the truth.

"Ok. I will visit again with my partner.. This is my number in case you remember anything call me or if anything happens" She handed me a paper with her number on it.

"Yeah thanks" I faintly smiled. She went out and I collapsed on the bed looking at her number, I sighed then looked at the ceiling. What the hell did I get myself in?

..............

After 3 days I was discharged from the hospital. The nurse dropped off some clothes, I changed into them, then stood up when I realized that all this time I haven't seen the backpack that was supposedly mine.

I went to the reception, they gave me the backpack. I went back to the room and opened it to find some cash in my wallet, a cell phone, headphones, and my laptop and their chargers. I rummaged in the backpack but there was nothing else. I felt frantic some backpack had my thing in it. The thoughts in my head weren't helping either. What will I do when I get out? Where will I go? What will I do?

I went inside the first coffee shop that was on the street. My tears were starting to well up in my eyes. I felt hopelessness creeping up my skin. I sat on a table near the window, it was still morning. I took out my laptop and started searching for anything, but nothing turned up. I tried searching up Lucifer but nothing turned up except for a successful club owner called Lucifer Morningstar and the club's name was.. you guessed it Lux. I decided to look up some apartments for rent. The money in the backpack was enough to rent a small apartment. It was lucky that I travelled before to Los Angeles so I was acquainted with the city of angels. I found a small apartment and brought a map just in case. I then started trying to find any records of me, but it was like I never existed. There was only my birthdate certificate as proof of my existence.

I decided that if I was going to find out how I appeared here, I would have to visit the place I was found in; Palmetto street. It was already dark outside, so I went to sleep with one thought on my mind. I have to talk to Chloe tomorrow .

The next morning I went out to a nearby starbucks and asked Chloe to meet her. After 15 minutes she arrived, unfortunately she wasnt alone. She had the star of the show behind her, Lucifer. He was actually hotter in real life, if ths can be called real life..God this is confusing! I took a deep breath then looked up to face them.

"Hello" I squeaked out in a tiny voice, they both looked at me weirdly, I cleared my throat loudly.

"Hey miss Anderson.." and that's all I heard before I was lost in my thoughts.

Way to go, freak them out before asking for help. Real smooth

Shut up.

"Excuse me" I snapped out of my thoughts at the voice of Chloe. She looked a teensy bit defensive.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't talking to you. Just me and my thoughts hehe." I smiled sheepishly.

I think they looked at me even more weirdly than before. Well this isn't going good.

"Well it sure isn't love. You really should stop voicing your thoughts out." Lucifer smirked at me, "Lucifer Morningstar." He held out his hand, I shook it.

"Interesting name.. I am Ellion Anderson..." I trailed off, feeling slightly the atmosphere turning awkward. "So, uh I wanted to talk with you today about the.. my appearance in a crime scene."

We sat down, I could tell now that I had Chloe's full attention and Lucifer's. "Did you remember anything?"

"I'm suffering from amnesia. " I looked at her uncertainly. I took a deep breath. "I can't find anything or anyone related to me. No family, papers, friends. I can't find anyone I know."

So this was my big idea. Well at first I was gonna tell her that I'm from another world and that she and her supposed boyfriend are actors in anyone TV show called Lucifer.. who I need to mention is sitting in front of me burning a hole in my soul with his eyes. But then when I saw her at the cafe with Lucifer, I knew that they would put me in loony house before I could even say detective. So you see why I had to change tactics. My luck, however, decided to abandon me today as Lucifer looked as if he didn't believe a word that came out of my mouth. So what do you think he did? He used his ability on me.

"Tell me Ellion, what is your deepest darkest desire..hmm? What is it that you want most?" He leaned in close to my face and lowered his voice.. I felt myself getting dizzy. My eyes started having a dazed look in them.

"I.. I don't want to t-tell you" I whispered fighting myself with all the power I had not to spill everything to him.

"Cmon ellie I know you want to" he rubbed his hands together, "so tell me what goes on in that pretty little head of yours."

"I..I.. uh" suddenly my hand grabbed the nearest drink and I drank it like a woman in the desert while looking anywhere but him.

"Hey are you OK ellion?" Chloe asked concerned and a bit surprised.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.. I'm just thirsty.." I laughed nervously and gulped. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I mean I should have known that she would bring lucifer with her, but that complicated things even more! Now I have a suspicious detective and the devil looking at me like a kid who got a new toy. This sucks!