Chapter 1

I do not own lucifer, I only own my character Ellion Anderson and any original events and chatacters
______________________________

I am now lying on a hospital bed and looking at a detective who I knew pretty well.

"Hello, I'm detective Chloe Decker, and I'm here to ask you some questions."

Well this is awkward..

Let's start from the beginning. It all started when my friend Christina dragged me to her house to watch the "new, amazing, hot as hell.." TV show called Lucifer. Her words not mine.

"Christina, this is like the tenth TV show you told me to watch this week.. seriously calm down-"

"I can't! It's amazing Ellie, You'll love it!" we arrived at her house, it was getting dark outside. She opened Netflix and we started watching. We kept on watching Lucifer till 3 AM. Christina was asleep on the couch snoring, while I was hooked. Suddenly the screen started sort of glowing and the scene stopped with Lucifer looking directly at us with his eyes red.

What the hell? What's wrong with this thing? I tried the remote but the image was stuck, and it was starting to creep me out. Lucifer was starting to get more real by the second with his scary as hell red eyes. And that was the last thing I remembered before I woke up in a completely different place than my friend's house. I opened my eyes blinded by the light in the room. The room was almost all white and nurses were rushing into the room by the minute. "What the hell is going on?" I rasped my throat feeling like sand.

"Don't worry miss, You're going to be fine." the nearest nurse to me smiled comfortingly while I just stared at her blankly trying to grasp anything of the situation. I started seeing black spots at the corners of my vision and I blacked out.

.................

........

I opened my eyes only this time I saw one nurse checking on the machines hooked to me... Wait what?

My eyes flew wide open and I started shouting at the nurse "What the hell is going on?!Why am I in a hospital? and who the heck are you??!!" I panicked. I started removing the IV in my hand and started standing up, Of course that made the nurse panic and shouting "Miss you can't do that, please calm down while the doctor comes." calm down! I w-was at Christina's house and suddenly I'm in here..in a hospital, hooked to machines as if I'm actually a patient.

"Ok.. ok.. ok.." I took a deep breath then looked at the nurse and told her to call the doctor. She hurried outside and I waited for someone to come and tell me what in the world is going. Maybe I should calm down, I mean.. there must be a reasonable explanation as to why I am suddenly transported into a hospital after I was in my friend's house watching a TV show.. Yeah there must be a reasonable explanation...... right? I heard the door open to find the doctor coming in.

"Hello Ms. Anderson, how are we feeling today?" He smiled while looking at the records in his hands.

"Why am I here and How did I get here?" I demanded looking at him till he finally looked up from the papers.

"Well, Ms. Anderson you were in a comma for 3 weeks, as for your second question I can't answer because the police found you on a crime scene, already in a comma and your body was deteriorating. So let me ask you again.. " he paused "How are we feeling today?"

My mind was whirring with thoughts and explanations but none of them fit the strange situation I was in. The doctor started walking towards the machines beside my bed checking them and making sure everything was alright. "Ms. Anderson, do you have any relatives, friends, family?" He asked after he checked all the machines.

"I have a friend...her name is Christina Martin" I said slowly

"Well, I'm sorry to say that in the last 3 weeks not one person came to check on you except the detective and her partner that are on the case where you were found at its crime scene unconscious" the doctor informed me "However you're now stable, so we'll just keep you in for a couple of days and then you're free to go. Also tomorrow the detective who's on your case is coming to ask you a couple of questions" I nodded slowly, the doctor went outside leaving me with my thoughts. I mean you don't just disappear and reappear out of thin air almost dead on a crime scene. I closed my eyes and found myself drifting down memory lane till I fell asleep.

................................................

The next day..

I was waiting impatiently for the detective and her partner to come, maybe they can help me. I had to find a way to contact anyone I knew, but I asked the nurse and she told me that there's only a backpack that was delivered a while after I was admitted hospital. I still haven't checked it but I said I'd do it after the detective came.

Finally, the nurse came to tell me that the detective came, I told her I was ready and that she can come in but nothing could've prepared me for seeing who came in.

"Hello, I'm detective Chloe Decker, and I'm here to ask you some questions." and this is how I found myself looking at the supposedly unreal detective called Chloe Decker.