Chapter 9

After the adventure in the bar, we headed back home while Lucifer went to Lux. I started thinking that all went kinda well but I still couldn't shake the feeling that I'll get discovered. I entered my room and started thinking. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at it and realized that it was a text from Lucifer.

Meet me in Lux at 7.

And that my friends is how I found myself going to Lux and dreading every second while going... I arrived and found myself staring at the entrance. I took a deep breath and entered. Immediately I felt the luxurious feeling that you get when entering Lux. Dancers and strippers were dancing, people were drinking and dancing or sitting at the bar, and Lucifer was talking with Dan, or detective douche. I looked back at the door I can just leave.. he wouldn't even notice, but when I looked again at Lucifer he wasn't there. I looked around and suddenly I found him coming towards me from the bar with two drinks "Ellie.. for a moment there I thought you were going to leave."

"Yeah I didn't see you, so I just thought..." I trailed off and he looked at me knowingly with a smirk.

"Well come on." we sat down and I looked around and then I looked back at him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I said studying his expression which gave nothing away.

"Oh nothing much, I just wanted to tell you my first wish." He smiled innocently.

"Ok.. " I said cautiously and took another sip of my drink.
"Oh don't sound so wary Ellion. I'm not going to ask for something outrageous!" He said while coming a bit closer. I stepped back a bit from his Cheshire grin.

"I'm not" I cleared my throat and then repeated it again before saying "What do you want?"

"I want the truth.. did you really lose your memory?" He asked and looked in my eyes. I felt right then that I should spill all my secrets, thoughts, and desires to him. No Don't! It's his power!

"I- I..." I trailed off and then suddenly it felt like I just wanted to run away. I realized that I leaned in unconsciously so I leaned back a bit but he caught my hand and pulled me close. "Ellie just give in. I can help you, just tell me, I know there is something on your shoulders. I can give you what your desires you jist havr to tell me the truth." His hand touched my face.

I couldn't escape his eyes and before I knew it the words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"No, I didn't." I looked at his eyes and then I realized the grave mistake I did. Now he certainly knows that I'm hiding something big.

"Why did you lie?" His voice was low and his gaze was intense. I looked at him then I looked at the drink in my hand. I took a huge gulp from the drink and stood up.

"Goodbye Lucifer." I turned and started walking. After leaving Lux, I went straight for Chloe house and to my bedroom. Goosebumps still covered my entire body.. What just happened?! I still felt his eyes burning a hole in my back when I was leaving. What should I do?!

That was the last thing I thought before my mind drifted asleep...

So now we're in the car heading to Danny's house while I'm looking out the window and they're talking. We finally arrived and Chloe went out with me while she locked Lucifer in the car. We went up to the door and Chloe started knocking and telling them LAPD open up. After the third time she decided that we needed to use a more creative way.

She knocked the door out. Pun unintended.

We broke in, I looked around and found that it was a messy apartment. Suddenly we heard shouts and started running toward a bedroom. "Who the hell are you man?!"

We entered and, surprise surprise, it was Lucifer sitting with crossed legs like it was the most ordinary thing in the world and the man, Danny, and a girl were on the bed looking scared and shocked at Lucifer.

I looked at him then I looked at the couple then back at him then raised an eyebrow.

"How on earth did you get out of the car??" Chloe asked him the question on my mind.

"I have my ways"

Well that explains a lot.

Chloe then started questioning them while I thought about Dr. Linda's words were. There was no way in hell that I was really in a coma for 3 weeks and that I was having delusions about being from another world. There's the other matter that I told Lucifer I didn't lose my memory. I've been avoiding him all day. But it felt like I was on fire when he kept on staring in the car.

"C'mon Ellie let's go someone else was killed." She said and hurried out of the apartment with Lucifer. I hurried after them to the car. And we were off.

We arrived at his art studio which was filled with artistic paintings and music. "Is that blood??" I went over and took a closer look at it.

Lucifer came and also took a closer look at it and then he put his finger in it and put it in his mouth!

"That's not human blood.." he trailed off

My face contorted in a disgusted expression.

We walked inside a bit more and found Benny crouched beside.. a.. bloody pig.

"who could've done this!" Benny said when suddenly I remembered that in this episode it turned out Benny framed yellow viper to be a better artist. I looked at Benny with a concealed look of disgust on my face. I keep zoning out a lot don't I??

Yeah you do.

Well I should probably stop it and focus on what's happening right now.

Yup.

Focus!!

Benny started telling them about yellow viper and how he must be the one who did this. I muttered under my breath "liar" his head turned and he looked suspiciously at me.

I looked at lucifer who hadn't noticed and then Chloe said let's go. We went to a center where we found yellow viper teaching a group of teenagers. Lucifer and Chloe had their jaws on the ground. I probably had a fake surprise look on my face. "Guys this is turning out to be really boring! I mean where is the action. Yellow viper doesn't have guns and all that instead he's teaching kids art!!" I said tiredly.

"See detective.. I'm not alone thinking that this is boring." Lucifer exclaimed after I said that. Chloe started asking Yellow viper about if he knows anything about the shooting or Benny. Suddenly some motorcycles came screeching with gangsters holding machine guns and other guns. "Finally!" Lucifer exclaimed "Some real fun!!"

They came in the first woman got off her bike "we came for yellow viper."

Suddenly all the lights blacked out and maze came in attacking. They started getting hit and falling to the ground while maze kept on springing and kicking and punching them. In a second the light flickered back on and they were all on the ground.

I started looking around and then muttered to lucifer "If I didn't hate your bartender, I'd say you had a very cool demon on your hand." I looked back to the people on the ground and then I realized something... I.. said..oh.. shit!!

I glanced from the corner of my eye at lucifer and he was looking at me blankly.

"I'd say there's more to you than just a pretty face Ellion Anderson"