Chap 8 - Party time

Start from the beginning

"Where are th.."Riley was cut off by the sound of the door bell. I opened the door to see Aaron standing there in a tight black t-shirt which showed off his muscles. He paired it with black jeans and a leather jacket. His hair was messily styled and.... he looked hot!

"You look hot." I broke out of my trance and looked at Jake .

"Tell me something that I don't know." Ryan whistled at my comeback and Aaron smirked eyeing me up and down.

"You guys ready?" I nodded and the guys went to Aaron's car and got inside. I took my clutch and we all got inside my baby and drove off to Mason's house which was a few blocks away from mine.

Mason's house was really big and now it was filled with horny teenagers. Music was blasting loudly. Alicia and Chris were standing beside each other. Then Ryan, Sam, Jake, Laura, Riley, Zain, me and Aaron. Everyone was holding each other's hand. I looked at Aaron and raised a brow, he shrugged and we all went inside. Guess we have some more lovebirds here than expected.

The smell of alcohol hit me as we passed through dancing - grinding people. Some were making out while others were dancing. Beer bottles and red cups were scattered everywhere. We all went to bar and ordered our own drinks except Aaron. Well someone has to stay sober to take us home.

"Hey babe, enjoying the party?"Mason yelled over the loud music kissing my temple. I nodded my head and he shook hands with the boys and went to god knows where. Shape of you by Ed Sheeran blasted through the speakers. Riley grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor and the girls followed by. We danced and mouthed the lyrics.

The club isn't the best place to find a lover.

So the bar is where I go.

Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow.

I and Alicia grinded with each other as we danced. I moved my waist, throwing my hands in the air and shouting the lyrics. Everyone had stopped dancing now and we're cheering for us. The boys joined us and soon we all were dancing and enjoying ourselves. The song finished and we bowed , the crowd cheering 'once more'. I giggled as the boys from the crowd were looking at us like we were their pray. Sam winked at one of the boys and he winked back. Ryan was by her side in a second and wrapped an arm around the waist. Songs started and everyone was back to dancing while we sat at the bar, drinking. Alicia ordered the waiter to get shots for us.

"Wanna have a round?" I nodded as the waiter passed us 20 shots glass.

"Ready? Go." We started downing the shots just as Jake yelled go. We always have rounds like this drinking as much shots as we can , the first one to give up loses. I was downing my 12 glass of shot when Riley said.

"I give up." She has really low tolerance of alcohol.

"Me too." Sam gave up and its was currently i, Alicia and Laura. The waiter continued to pour alcohol and Jake was currently cheering for us. Others had a bewildered look on their face. On my 17 shot glass , Alicia gave up. So the competition was currently between me and Laura. My head was pounding and my vision started to get blurry.

"I give up." I and Laura simultaneously said and giggled.

Jake came and hugged Laura but she fell asleep as soon as he hugged her.

"Looks like she is very drunk." I looked through my hazy vision to see the guys trying to handle the girls. But everytime Chris would say anything Alicia would kiss him to shut him up. He started to talk again but she kissed him again. I giggled and tripped over my own feet. I was waiting for the hard impact of the floor but felt nothing except someone's arm around my waist. I opened my eyes to see Aaron looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"You ok? You shouldn't drink so much. How would you get home if you drink so much? It's..." I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. He kissed me back after sometime and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He tightened his grip around my waist and bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I accepted. I pulled onto the ends of his hair and he groaned. I pulled away breathless and he placed his forehead on mine.

"You talk t-too m-much." I hiccuped and he pulled us up , making me stand straight. I placed my head on his chest and dozed off. The last thing I felt was soft lips being pressed on my forehead.

***********

Long chap for you guys .How was it guys? Did you like the party? She kissed Aaron again what do you think? I hope this chap made it up for the last two chaps. Tell me what you think

Ques: How old are you?

Love
Ishtara💕