Hate

Deleah: Hullo der! Enjoy the show (I don't own Naruto) also, if i get five votes i will update... I feel like I'm blackmailing you, but thats how it is i guess. so five votes people, thats all I ask for!

______________________________________________________________________________

Jaran POV

"you've searched every where?" the Hokage asked us, her eyebrows furrowed and a deep frown resting on her face. I nodded and she gave me a tight look

"this could majorly set back the treaty. There is only one option left." I gave her a nervous look

"and that is...?" I asked. Hiso and I exchanged a glance.

"you have to summon the Kazekage, and explain the situation" Shit.

Liiran POV

I don't know why what Jaran said upset me so much. I knew he didn't like me. It was just... I guess I had always hoped that... Well I don't know what I hoped. I looked over the water quietly, trying to avoid my own reflection. It was unsettling, knowing that just last night I had looked like... Well, I looked like I had since I was fifteen. Now I looked like a woman, and it was startlingly perfect. I know that there were six stages. I was on my fourth. That meant that my time was even shorter. I had to fulfill my deal with Lord Orochimaru soon, or he'll bind my soul.

Gaara POV

I set my pen down and looked blankly at the papers. So much work. It was all so pointless. I stared out the window. What was Liiran doing? Was she angry at me? She probably was. She would definitely find a way to punish me when they got back. My thoughts were interrupted when a nock resounded on my door.

"enter" a young messenger jonin stepped into the room and bowed respectfully.

"Lord Kazekage, there is a message from the Leaf Village. It involves Liiran"

Jaran POV

We were sitting in silence when the Kazekage burst through the door. He glared at me before turning to the Hokage

"what's going on? Where is Liiran?!" he exclaimed. Even I could see he was barely in control. The Hokage raised an eyebrow

"an who are you?" she asked. The Kazekage fumed

"I'm am The Kazekage! Now answer my question!" the Hokage seemed shocked for a second then replied

"that's the problem. We were hoping you could tell us"

Liiran POV

I stepped into the water and sighed. I have always liked water. The temperature was decent. I used chakra to keep me dry and dived in, heading towards the center of the lake, where the hidden sand bar was. I stood in the water and closed my eyes, feeling the world around me. I was vaguely aware that the water was rising, but choose to ignore it, and before I knew it, I was under water.  I opened my eyes an looked around me. I was surrounded in clear blue water. Water weeds and fish swam around me. I was queen. Ruler of the water. A thought crossed my mind that this was a side effect of my Kekkei Genkai, bit it only passed a second before I dispelled it. Of course so did the thought that I might need oxygen. After a while I closed my eyes. My chest was burning, but I was confused as to why. I felt so tired. If I just slept. If only for a few seconds... I let go.

Gaara POV

I ran. I had never ran so fast in my life. I knew where Liiran was. I stopped at the clearing, and stared over the water of Gaara lake. She wasn't there, but something wasn't right. Where was the shore? I stated at the water. I could've sworn there was a sand... I peered closer at the water. Something moved out near the center and I squinted at it. Was that...