To refuse

Deleah: You guys, i just wanted to tell you all how happy I am that your reading my story. i litterally burst into tears today when i saw my statistics; my reads trippled in two weeks from one thousandish reads to what it is now, and my fans doubled in the last twenty four hours! i love you guys so much, your all amazing! oh and i do not own Naruto!

___________________________________________________________________________________

I tasted bitter the next morning. The chunin exam battles were today. i had to fight either Temari or Shikamaru. neither of these Are people i wanted to hurt. I dressed in Gaara's oufit again, applying my black lipstick carefully. I touched my hair, and decided against doing anything to it. I deliberated where to wear my headband, and carefully tied it around my quiver, which i sent gently on my back, along with my bow. I grabbed my sunglasses and carefully placed them over my eyes. i looked hot, in a freaky, semi gothic way. no. hot wasn't the right word... bad ass. i looked bad ass. i stepped out of my room and walked into the kitchenette were my nervous teammates awaited me.

"so..." Kankuro said as we ate in silence

"want to go over the plan?" he asked. we gave a nervous nod and we quietly went over our plan as we ate our breakfast. we were silent as we entered the arena. we weren't the first to arive, and we certainly weren't the last. Kankuro wanted to be dramatic when we entered, so Temari swooped in on her fan, he did a foreward roll, Gaara disapeared in sand and appeared next to them. I gave them a look as the  crowd cheered, before sighing and materializing beside them in a flash of lightning. you may be thinking 'she would use lightning so close to her team?' and my answer to use is one simple word; Genjutsu. the crowd was silent before erupting into cheers again. i smirked and blew a kiss at the crowd, which only made them louder. Shikamaru raised an eyebrow at me, but i mearly shrugged. i looked at the other genin around us. Neji was there, but Sasuke and Naruto were no where to be seen. i looked at the proctor, who seemed slightly concerned.

"everything okay...?" I asked him. he blushed when he looked down at me.

"sure sweet heart, just nervous about the crowd" he said smiling at me. i frowned. did this guy even know how to lie? it was obvious he wasnt 'nervous about the crowd'. i looked over at the Neji kid.

"Hyuga huh?" I asked. he glared at me.

"yes. Hyuga, branch family, Byakugann. have i sedated your pointless curiosity?" he asked bitterly. i blinked. i was using siren, so shouldn't he be...? oh... i see....

"your not very good with your emotions are you?" I asked. he blinked and then shook his head. Instinct took me over and I leaned closer to him, in a trace like state.  

"I can help you with that" I said hypnotically. he gulped and stared at me like i was a goddess, asking him to sacrifice to me.

"Liiran, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard a voice ask. Gaara instantly broke me out of my trance. I turned to look at him, quickly excusing myself from Neji I walked over to him.

"Gaara, Im sorry! my- i just..." I hung my head.  he tilted my chin up with his finger, giving me a strained smile.

"I understand. I read about your kind when i was younger.... your just coming into your powers.... just please- please try to restrain yourself" he said, clenching his teeth. i nodded. he smiled slightly and leaned down. he then kissed me, and immediately the crowd burst into boo's. i blushed, and catiuosly wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him better access, wondering to myself how far would he go to publicly claim me? his kiss became more passionate and the two of us began to forget we were in public. i wrapped my hands into his soft, mohagany hair, and his tounge slid across my lip, begging for entrance. after a second of teasing i gave in and he began to fight with me for dominance, and i let him win. his hands tightened around my waist and he kissed me slowly, passionately. we stood there, for several minutes until someone cleared their throat. i pulled away and gave the intruder a look. It was the proctor. he gulped nervously, while his face turned red.