-eight

Taehyung stared at the doors to his new school. The first day jitters were now hitting him at full blast. His wings shook underneath his shirt and he looked around hoping no one would notice.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was standing still with a look of fear in his face.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook, pulling him close and whispering into his ear, "Kookie, can you see my wings shaking?"

Jungkook pulled back from Taehyung and quickly ran behind the other, searching through Taehyung's backpack as a disguise to look at the back of Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who only gave a thumbs up and cheeky smile.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled at his only friend.

Jungkook went to the side of Taehyung and gently held his hand, "come on, we'll be late."

Jungkook started walking forward, lightly dragging Taehyung with him as the older sighed with anxiety.

"What if the other kids don't like me?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped right before the big doors of the school and turned around to look at Taehyung.

"W-what?" Taehyung mumbled as Jungkook only looked at him.

The younger immediately put his arms around Taehyung in a tight hug and nuzzled his face Into the olders neck.

"They'll love you, because I love you.

Or you can still eat them."

_

Sorry this is really short. I'll probably put up another chapter after this one though. Sorry I'm a piece of crap.