-two

Taehyung stepped out of the van once it stopped by his house. He went to walk inside until a small presence surrounded him other than the creepy man joyfully following behind him.

Taehyung turned his head, looking across the street. A small boy, around his own age was staring wide eyed at what he was witnessing.

The boy stood stiff, making Taehyung smile lightly, showing off one of his fangs on accident.

The boy gasped loudly before running the opposite way of the house. Taehyung frowned lightly, he didn't know what he did wrong.

Shrugging it off, he quickly ran up the creaking steps on the porch, "follow me mister."

The man chuckled lowly to himself, slowly following in behind the boy into the dimly lit house.

His chuckling stopped once he was inside and the young boy wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Little boy?" The man called out inside the house, growing impatient as the seconds went by.

A lightly flicked on near him, making the man feel like he was going to have a heart attack. But, he stood stiff as soon as he seen an man sitting in the chair under the light with his head down.

The man was young, in his early 20's no doubt. He had blondish pink hair that covered his eyes until he looked up.

One of the eyes was warm looking, and the other, full of rage making the old man feel frightened.

"I'm sorry sir, is this your home? I'm sorry, your boy looked lost and I wanted to help him home." The man fumbled with his jacket from nerves.

"Don't lie to me," the mans eyes bored straight through the old man, "I know you wanted to do gross things to my boy."

The old man gasped, taking his last breath as a sharp object found its way into the crook of his neck, sputtering for air as it was pulled out. Blood spewed everywhere before the old man fell to the ground.

"Dammit Namjoon! I told you to do as little blood shed that you could do!" The man stood up and walked over to where the dead man laid and a taller man had stood behind him secretly.

"I'm sorry Seokjin, I just got worked up." The taller man dropped the object onto the ground before lifting the dead man up.

"Just get that filthy pig out of my living room so I can clean."  Seokjin looked at the blood mess on his floor, internally freaking out over how much cleaning he was going to have to do.

Namjoon lightly smiled at his husband before giving him a light kiss on the forehead, "don't worry, we'll get it cleaned. We always do."

Seokjin nodded, letting a smile play on his face for a couple of seconds before it disappeared, "Taehyung, come out now sweetie."

Taehyung lightly slipped into the living room and stood on his toes, rocking back and forth in front of the blood on the floor, "yes mommy?"

Seokjin leaned down and cupped Taehyung's cheeks into his hands, "thank you for bringing home dinner tonight."

Taehyung smiled widely at Seokjin. He then let go of Taehyung's cheeks and began to walk out of the room, "stay here, I'm going to help your father."

Taehyung looked down at the blood, which was starting to spread more across the floor.

A creak caught Taehyung's attention, looking towards the front room window.

The boy from earlier was staring wide eyed inside the house, his mouth slightly opened.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, he didn't want to tell his parents that someone had seen. Out of instinct, Taehyung raised his finger to his mouth.

The boy nodded slowly, putting a finger up to his own mouth.

Our secret.

_

I love this so much.