-three

Jungkook threw his ball in his front yard, enjoying himself. He threw the ball a little too hard the next time, making it bounce into the street and towards the neighbors house.

Jungkook quickly went to grab it, until his eyes caught sight of the boy that lived across the street.

The boy just stood at the doorway, staring at Jungkook, not doing anything.

Jungkook stood still for a second, slightly nervous, but he decided to lift his hand up to wave.

The other boy opened his mouth a little before letting it grow into a rectangular smile, his fangs clear as day making Jungkook stiffen up completely.

Jungkook's mind told him to run, but he didn't. He just stood there, watching the other boy from across the street. Something about the mysterious fanged boy drew him in.

Taehyung smile slipped before he brought his finger up to his mouth like before, signaling Jungkook to keep their secret.

Their secret.

Jungkook didn't mean to watch the old man die, he just couldn't help but be drawn in by the other boys eyes. He knew he had to see him again, but he didn't think looking through the window he'd witness a murder.

Jungkook picked up his ball, looking up to see the other boy, but no one stood on the front porch anymore.

"What's wrong, Tae baby?" Seokjin didn't look up from his book because he already felt the presence of the smaller child.

"Why can't I have friends, mommy?" Taehyung moved closer to Seokjin, making the older let out a heavy sigh and look up from his book.

Taehyung looked at both of Seokjin's eyes, both of them gave him mixed feelings so he could never choose which one to look at. One of the eyes was warm and soft while the other was filled with rage and anger.

Seokjin had explained to Taehyung a million times that sometimes their creators could give them a certain talent. Seokjin's talent just so happened to be a special sight, a sight that allowed him to see the good and evil in people.

"Arent mommy and daddy good enough friends for you?" Seokjin patted his lap for Taehyung to climb up, only to be cradled by the older.

"It's not that, I just want to have friends outside of the house." Taehyung gasped as Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's face, staring into the smallers eyes.

"They will never understand you, they will never understand us, Taehyung." Seokjins warm eye was forming tears as Seokjin looked at his child.

Seokjin knew the evils of the world and he didn't want Taehyung to be apart of it. Since birth Seokjin had raised Taehyung as his own, accompanied by Namjoon, but Seokjin grew a love for the younger and thought a hundred percent that Taehyung was his child.

Taehyung was a creature of the world that shouldn't exist. A creation that was meant to fail but somehow survived, and Seokjin dedicated his life to taehyung to protect him and teach him how to survive as a vampire since no one else had the ability to.

"I refuse to let them hurt my baby." Seokjin let go of Taehyung's face, pulling the younger into a tight embrace and Seokjin wept lightly holding Taehyung.

"I wont let them get me, mommy, I promise." Seokjin nodded and kissed Taehyung's head, Namjoon watching both of them from the hallway with a pained face for his husband and child.

_

This has taken a turn that I didn't anticipate.