☆ 39 ☆

(Tw: drug use)

He choked out an apology and hugged me. I let him cry on my shoulder. He cried for so long. Thats how i know he didnt mean it. Thats how i know it wasnt him. He said something he knew would hurt me because he was upset. He didnt mean it.

I tucked him in, and he fell asleep. I cleaned up. I put all the blood covered laundry in a pile, and took one of his jackets to wear. I look at the razor blade sitting on his desk. It crosses my mind to take it away, and throw it away, or something. But i wont do that. I dont have the right to control him like that. It should be his choice.

I take the baggies out of my hoodie pocket and put them in my jeans. I slip my shoes off and look at the still sleeping Tord.

Should i test these drugs before i give them to him? What if they make it worse, that would be the opposite of what i want. Ill take one, and see how i react.

I slip a bag out and open it, pulling out a pill. I pop it in my mouth and it starts to dissolve. I swallow it and cough slightly. The effects start. I slip the bag back into my pocket.

Everything is shiny. I stumble over to Tord and lean over him. My heart rate slows and colors start to pop.

"Heyy, Tord, wake up man" i lean down and kiss his cheek. Everything feels fuzzy.

"C'mom dude, wake up, its time to chill lax" i lean into his neck and suck softly next to his adams apple. He starts to wake up.

"Tom, what are you doing?" He lightly pushes my face away and sits up. I lay down over his lap.

"I want you to try somethin, its why i came over" i look up at him and take out the baggie. He looks at it.

"What are those?"

I shrug and take one out.

"Open your mouth."

He hesitates, then opens his mouth. I put the 'pill' on his tongue.

"Swallow"

He nods and swallows it. It doesnt take long. He slumps backwards and stares at the window. I sit up and plant myself on his lap, laying against his chest. He looks back at me.

"Youre soft"

"And youre soft" i reply with a laugh.

He puts his arms around my waist. He leans down and puts his head against my hair. He slips his hands into my shirt and runs them up my back.

"So soft" he mumbles, rubbing his cheek against my hair.

I close my eyes and hold onto his shirt. His hands travel from one body part to another. His touch leaving tingles. He slips my pants down to feel my thighs, then back up to my hips, then to my back, to my stomach, to my chest. He keeps touching so nice.

I nuzzle into his neck. His touches leaving bursts of pleasure through out my body. I press myself closer to him, feeling his heart beat close to mine.

Before i knew it, more was happening. Everything feels like explosions. Everything feels blurry. I dont make sounds, just breath heavy. I look up at Tord. Im laying down and hes holding my legs.

Im making noise, i know that now.

I reach up and grab onto him. He leans down further and puts his hands on either side of me.

My back arches and he leans into my neck. He kisses and bites and sucks. The loose bed frame squeaks. He kisses all over.

This is so different. Its so kind and sweet. Not fast and hard, not ugly. His touches are slow, and dragged out. No pinching or scratching.

Just soft.

He slips his hand into mine and interlocks our fingers. He rubs his thumb against mine. He leans down and holds me as we finish.

Everything is so pretty. Pretty warm colors. I turn my face and look out the window, the sky is bright, it hurts my eyes. I turn my face away and Tord kisses me.

I forgot i was with him. What did we do? God, im so tired.

My eyes fall shut.

Lol im sorry,, sex comes up alot n its kinda gross. I hate writing detailed sex most of the time. So i hope this is okay, i kinda just wanted to show how different this one drug made Tord, it basically switched his hardcore personailty to a nice soft pleasant one.

Stay tuned for more drug use.