☆ 36 ☆

(Toms POV)

Tord isnt the same, especially now. Its like something inside him died. He doesnt bother to hold my hand, or even make a joke. Seeing his smile, his real smile, is rare.

I take my hand away from his. He doesnt even look at me. I slip my hands into my hoodie pocket. He stops and starts walking up to his door. I lightly grab his right hand and he stops. I look up at him. He has his face turned away.

"Tord?" He feels cold now.

He pulls his hand away and turns his body. He still wont look at me. I feel like we're a billion feet away from each other.

I step closer and grab the cuffs of his sleeves. I look up at his face and all i see are cold grey oceans. The bright sky i used to see has been washed away.

"Can i come in with you?"

He nods, still looking down. I slide my hands up to his shoulders.

"...can you look at me?"

He frowns and harshly nudges his shoulders to get my hands off. I pull away and hug myself. He starts walking to his front door again.

"Nevermind..." i look down and start walking. I hear him go inside without hesitation.

I slip my hands into my hoodie pocket.

I miss Tord.

Oops haha, i have a really hard time writing sad stuff now. Um, i guess this will have to do.

This kind of stuff is what kills me, cuz rn my senstive ass is crying from this dumb crap.

Fucc dude,, this story is hard to update