☆ 41 ☆

"Fuck..."

I press my hand against my forehead. My head pounds and throbs. My whole body aches. I sit up slowly, blinking my eyes open just to quickly squint them at the harsh lighting. I glance around.

Im in a hospital?

How did i get here? What happened?

I lay back down slowly and close my eyes. I pull my hand away from my head. I did that drug. I think, with Tord? Tord. Tord!

I sit up quickly and look around. No one is here but me. I look at the bed and see a small remote with pictured buttons. I press the one with a little nurse on it. I rub my temples and look down at my self. Im in one of those light teal hospital gowns. I look at my left arm. They patched up those cuts from yesterday. I hope they dont send me to an institute again.

I break out of my thought when a nurse steps into my room. I feel my throat clog up.

"Hello, Thomas. How may i help you?" She walks over to the end of me bed.

"I, um, how did i get here?"

"Oh, two men came in with you and another young man. It seemed like you two got in a fight."

I shake my head, then quickly nod. "Yeah. Yeah, i think i passed out. Is he here?"

She nods, and gets a slightly distressed look on her face. "I dont think you should hang out with that boy, he seems dangerous. He hurt you pretty bad..."

I rub my neck and look away sighing. "Okay, well, um, my head hurts, can i get something for that?"

She nods and walks over to a small cabinet.

"C-can i at least see him? Is he okay?"

She shrugs and pulls out a bottle of pills. She walks over to me.

"I think hes gone home, and now that youre awake, and well, someone has to come pick you up. Who would you prefer?"

"Do they have to pay when they pick me up?"

She shakes her head. "The fellows who brought you paid your bills."

"Theyre my uncles, ill call them."

She nods and hands me two pills, along with a bottle of water. "Ill get your clothes." She turns and walks out of the room. I take the pills and sigh.

That drug back fired badly.

The nurse comes back and hands me a shirt, with my hoodie.

"Im sorry, but it seems you came in with no pants." She chuckles softly.

I blush lightly and sigh. "Yeah. Okay, thanks."

She nods and leaves again.

Seriously? No pants? And she doesnt even have any to lend?

I sigh and carefully get out of bed. I pull off the gown and slip on my shirt, then my hoodie. I look down.

How embarrassing.

I fix up the bed and fold the gown, putting it at the end of the bed. I head over to the door and walk out. I hold my hoodie down to cover my underwear, and walk to the elavator. I step inside and press the 1st floor button. It takes me down and i step off, walking to the front desk. Everyone in the waiting room looks at me. My face heats up.

"Hi, what can i do for you today?" The nice lady at the counter asks.

"C-can i use the phone?"

She nods. "Sure thing." She slides the phone to me. I pull a hand away and pick up the phone. I pull my other away and type in Tords phone number.

I really hate that my ass is on display for everyone.

The phone rings two times before he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Tord, hey, its Tom. Can you bring one of your dads to pick me up?"

"Oh, Tom. Yes, ill ask."

"Do it now, over the phone, so i can here his answer."

"Alright."

After a moment i hear him and his dad talking. I hear his dad say yes.

"Did you hear that Tom?"

"Yes, thank you. Ill be waiting at the enterance. Which dad is it?"

"Tall one, Pat."

"Alrighy, thank you Tord."

"Yeah, see you soon."

He hangs up. I do the same, and thank the lady behind the desk. I go back to holding my hoodie down, and leave the waiting area. I go outside and sit down on a bench.

Over the time i had, waiting for Pat to pick me up. I remember some of what happened. It was terrifing. The laughing, the screams...

The devil horns, the teeth, the claws...

It was all Tord.

He tried to choke me to death.