☆ 4 ☆

(Very specific trigger warning: rape)

Today is a new day! Tom got up a little later than usual, wanting more sleep. He quickly got ready for school and left his house.
Half way through his long walk to school, he realized he forgot clothes for P.E. He sighed, knowing its much to late to go back now.
He got to school as the first bell rang. He hurried to his first hour and sat down in his seat. He saw a familiar black coat sit next to him. He looked over, seeing Tord.
Tord looked back at him, scanning over Toms tired features.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Tord said with a small laugh.
"Yeah, good morning" Tom wasnt a morning person, and was never in the mood to chat. But Tord went on.
He asked simple questions, like "how was your night" and "what did you have for breakfast" and mixed in a few poorly planned insults. Tom didnt mind, and answered his questions.
Tord never seemed like the type to chat. Tom thought it was weird that Tord wanted to have a conversation.
But luckily the bell rang, initiating the start of class.
All of Toms classes went rather quick. When the lunch bell rang, he first headed to the cafeteria. Then changed his mind. He went over to some vending machines, and got some chips. As he was walking away, he bumbed into someone.
"Oh, sorry" Tom said quickly as he started walking away.
The figure grabbed his arm.
"Hey, where ya goin so fast?"
Tom got anxious and looked up to see a male teacher in his mid fourtys.
"Uh, to lunch?"
The man smirked
"Youre Thomas, right? I think i have you in one of my classes." The teacher said.
"I think so." Tom said
"You werent doing your work. How do you expect to pass?"
"I dont-" Tom was cut off
"I think i have some extra credit you could do. Its a lot easier than the class work."
This sparked Toms interest. The lazy teen cared about his grades, but didnt want to put the effort in.
"Come with me to my classroom, ill explain what you have to do."
Tom nodded in agreement and opened his bag of chips.
They made their way to the older mans classroom. His hand on the small of Toms back. Tom just ate his chips. When they got to the classroom, the teacher locked the door behind them. Tom looked at the older male with confusion.
"Whatd you do that for?" Toms question was not answered.
Instead, the teacher spoke.
"Take your bag off, ill get the paper."
Tom nodded watching the teacher walk to his desk. He then slipped his bag off and continued to eat his chips.
The teacher walked over to him.
He wasnt holding any papers.
"Wheres the-" Tom was cut off by a sudden kiss. He pulled away rather fast.
"What the fuck!?"
The teacher spent no time to waste. He quickly bent Tom over a desk, and pushed his face into it. Tom dropped his chips.
"H-hey!"
The man put a hand over Toms mouth and felt up his back and sides, and slipped his hand under Toms shirt. Toms eyes widened as blush started to rise to his cheeks. He tried to hold his shirt and hoodie down, but the teacher had a plan. The teacher slipped his tie off and tied Toms hands above his head.
Tom went frozen. His andrenaline rushing through his damaged veins.
The teacher pulled his hand away from Toms mouth momentarily, so he could slide Toms pants down. He looped his first fingers in Toms belt loops and forcfully yanked the young boys pants down.
Tom squeaked "s-sto!-" the teacher put his hand back on Toms mouth. Muffling his yells. The older man felt Toms butt, giving it a squeeze. He mumbled obscenities to himself. He started slowing sliding Toms checkered boxers down, enjoying the veiw greatly. With out warning he started to grind against Toms enterance. The banana in his pocket growing harder with every warm motion. Tom tried to yell but nothing came out, it felt as though his body was shutting down in fear.
The teacher took out his member and pressed it to Tom. Tom shuddered and closed his eyes.
The man pushed in quickly with a low moan. Tom gasped in pain and bit his lip, tearing up. Mr. Teacher started thrusting in and out, not bothering to let Tom ajust. He kept at it and Tom felt butterflies burst in his stomach. He felt something well up inside and he involuntarily moaned. The teacher smirked and continued, taking his hand away from Toms mouth. He put both his hands on Toms hips and gave them a rough squeeze. He pushed hard and fast in and out of the younger.
Tom felt horrible but at the same time so good. It was disgusting. He was disgusting.
Tom moaned, and moaned more. His breath becoming hot and fast. Every little noise escaped his lips.
The older man kept at it. His pace becoming more erratic. With in a few moments, he lifted the back of toms hoodie and shirt. He pulled out and realised his hot load ((oh god)) and young Toms lower back. Tom cried out, his cheeks stained with un wanted tears. The teacher untied Toms hands and told him to leave. But of course, not without threatening him.
Tom pulled up is pants and boxers and grabed his bag. He hurried out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom. The tears wouldnt stop, and neither would his lower reigon.
He went to a stall and dropped his bag. He slid is pants and boxers down and sat on the toilet. He couldnt help himself.
The same words kept running through his mind.
Disgusting
Pathetic
Sick
Damaged
Those terrible words got him to the point. He came into the bowl. He cried.
He was shaking and terrified.
Tom wiped his hands on his bare thighs, then buired his face in them.
The lost something he will never get back.
Lunch ended. Tom stayed in the bathroom.
How could he face anyone.
He sighed.
It will soon be sixth period.

Disgusting...

Woooooaaaa ok hi im fucked up. That was really fucked up, im sorry. At a gew points i had to stop writing. That was alot. I dont think ive ever read this type of thing on wattpad so i guess im the first. Im sorry if i triggered anyone.
^^not a joke^^