Chapter 2

The boys all jumped up and ran to the TV room, except for Niall. "Are you sure you wanna watch it?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said.

"Okay.." he said, and we walked into the living room. Harry, Louis, and Liam were sitting on the couch, and Zayn was on the one of those sofa-chair things. There was only one sofa-chair left.

"I'll sit on the floor," I volunteered. Niall sat down on the chair and patted his lap.

"No, come sit here." he insisted. 

"Well, okay." I said and I sat on his lap, laying my head against his chest.

"Awwwwwwwww," the other boys said, but Niall shot them the death stare and they quickly shut up.

"Okay guys we are watching Insidious," Liam said as he started the movie. Harry got up and turned off the lights.

Oh, the movies only PG-13, so it can't be THAT scary, I thought.

One hour later:

The boys were staring wide-eyed at the screen, while I had my face buried into Niall's chest, peeking out  with one eye. I screamed, and hid my face completely. Niall rubbed my back, then wrapped his arms tightly around me.

When the movie finished, all the boys started talking about how un-scary it was. Then Louis piped up. "Oooo did wittle Cami get scawed?" he said in a baby voice.

"No! I was just- Niall smelled good!" I sputtered. Really, Niall smelled good? Nice save Cami. He actually kinda did..

The other boys chuckled. "Mhm, well," Zayn yawned, "I'm tired soooo night!"  He bolted up the stairs. (A/N: the loft is two-stories) 

"So, Cami, uhhh we don't really have a guest room to sleep in sooo... you can take my bed or the couch?" Liam said.

"The couch is fine," I answered.

"Are you sure?" he questioned.

"Yeah..." I actually didn't really want to, since the movie had really scared me, and I didn't want to be all alone downstairs. But I didn't want to force Liam out of his bed, either. He was already being so nice to let me stay here, even though I barely knew him. If I wasn't staying here, I'd have to be....with my dad.

"Okay well, goodnight!" he said, and gave me a hug before going upstairs. The other boys gave me hugs too, and followed Liam up. Only Niall stayed.

"I could stay with you down here if you want," he offered.

"No, no, it's fine," I said.

"Well..okay," he said unsurely. "Goodnight, Cami." he whispered, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Night," I said softly. He went upstairs. I grabbed a blanket and laid down on the couch. Finally, I fell asleep.

I dreamed that I was the boy in Insidious. It was horrible. Then at the part where the scary face pops up into the window, I woke up. Screaming.

I quickly shut up, and prayed that nobody heard me. Then I glanced at the window, the face wasn't there, but I was still so scared that it might pop up any second.

"Cami?! Is everythig alright?!" I heard Niall rushing down the stairs, worry in his voice.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just had a ....bad dream. Sorry for waking you up." I said.

"Oh, it's fine, I wasn't even sleeping." he said, now sitting at my side. "What was your dream about?" he asked.

"The movie.." I whispered. Then I glanced toward the window, to check again if the face was there. 

He obviously saw this because he hesitated before saying, "You could come up to my room, if you're scared to stay down here. I could sleep on the floor.."

I thought for a moment. This is a guy I just met today...but for some reason, I trusted Niall. And I knew I wasn't get a wink of sleep if I stayed down here, and I was exhausted. "Okay," I answered.

I began to get up, but then I felt myself suddenly get lifted into the air. I blushed a bit and Niall smiled back. He took us up to his room and layed me down on his bed. He pulled the blanket over me and kissed my forehead. "I'm right here if you need me," he whispered. I nodded and smiled a little. Then he grabbed an extra pillow and blanket and lied down on the floor. I fell asleep.

This time I dreamed about my mom, and my brother. I was there, watching the car crash. Then it fast-forwarded, and I was sitting in a room with my dad. He was totally ignoring me. Just like he would if I were to move there in real life.

I woke up, unaware that I was crying. I heard Niall get up, and in a second I was sitting on his lap, crying into shoulder as he rubbed my back and squeezed my hand. I cried myself back to sleep in his arms.

The next time I woke up, sunlight was pouring through the blinds of Niall's window. "Oh, your up," I hard a familiar Irish accent say. I looked up to see Niall coming out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist. I was unaware I was staring at him til he said, "Like what you see?" I blushed like mad and he chuckled, going back to the bathroom to change. I got up and went out to the kitchen, to find all the boys sitting there. 

"Oh there you are!" Louis said. "Where did you go?"

"Oh, I was in Niall's room.." I answered.

"Doing???" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Sleeping!" I answered. They all laughed. "Okayyyy," Harry said. I pouted and sat down. Soon Niall came in and we all started eating pancakes and talked about random stuff. Somehow, we got to talking about my mom and brother.

"Well, I miss them and all, but honestly, I don't wanna sound rude but, we weren't that close. It was more my mom and my brother were really close. They didn't care too much about me..." I looked down, but continued. "I'm more worried about what I'm going to do..the only person I'd be able to stay with is my dad, and i really don't want to. He's a selfish, cold-hearted man. He left my mom, brother, and I when I was 4. I have only seen him once since then. He lives in Wales."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Harry said. 

"It's fine," I said softly. Then Niall whispered something to Louis. 

"That's a great idea!" Louis said, then he turned to me. "Cami, if you want, you could stay with us for a little while longer, see how you like it here. We like having you around."

I thought about it, this was great. I didn't have to stay with my dad, AND the boys I would be staying with were extremely kind and caring and funny. I got up and threw my arms around Louis. "Would you really let me?" I whispered.

"Of course!" he answered. 

"Thank you so, so, much. All of you." was all I could manage. I was about to cry out of happiness. 

"I'll take you down to your house so you can grab your stuff, and then take you to go say goodbye, and get everything for the funeral and such set up. Okay?" Louis said. I nodded.