Chapter 25

Tris POV:

Tobias lays on the floor, Max's head resting on his stomach, moving up and down with every breath that he takes. After picking him up and filling out the necessary paperwork, we officially claimed him as ours. He even has a little vest that he wears, allowing him into public locations.

I sit down beside them, running my hand over Max's small head.  His ears perk up as he glances up at me with dark brown eyes. He lets out a huff and relaxes his head again. Tobias laughs before wrapping an arm around me.

"How are you," I whisper as he presses a small kiss to the side of my head. He shrugs, running a hand down my arm.

"Tired I guess, but that's to be expected," I smirk a little.

"That's a shame, I was thinking we could..." The words barely leave my lips before he stands, swooping me into his arms. I let out a shriek, and Max stands up quickly.

"Max, rest." Tobias orders.  He lays down quickly, closing his eyes. Tobias takes the opportunity to rush us into the bedroom. He throws onto the bed, climbing on top of me and pinning me to the comforter. I let out another burst of laugh and is hands travel to my side, tickling me as his hands find the hem of my shirt. I tug at his, and he quickly removes it, letting me run my hands over his well-defined abs. He removes mine, and slowly piece by piece, the clothing comes off and we soon become one.

-

-

-

We lay in bed afterward, trying to catch our breath. I snuggle into his side, and he wraps an arm around me.

"I swear it get's better and better every time." He finally says. I giggle and press a kiss to his torso.

"Well, I think we need to prove that theory," I mutter. He lets out a groan.

"Honestly women, you're getting greedy." I laugh as he pulls the covers over us. As he moved on top of me, we are interupted by a bark.

"Four? Tris are you guys-" Zeke pushes oprn the door, followed closley by Christina. I yell, covering myself with the sheets as Tobias sits up, throwing himself into an upright position.

"ZEKE GET THE HELL OUT!" Tobias yells. Zeke stands there, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. I groan as Christina winks at me. All of a sudden, a heavy weight falls ontop of me. Max has leapt onto the bed, attempting to try and soothe Tobias, obviously confused. I groan, pulling the covers over my head.

"We'll just...Bye." Zeke stutters. I hear a door close, and the weight of Max leaves the bed. Tobias pulls back the covers, looking down at me.

"Sorry Baby. I guess that kinda ruined the evening." I shrug and smile.

"Its ok, we had fun. Im getting tired anyway." He nods. Placing a kiss on my forhead. He clicks off the light, and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Sorry its so short. More to come