Chapter 34

-5 years later-

Y/N's P.O.V

"Mom are you sure it's not a big deal for you to take care of these 3 trouble makers?" She shakes her head with a laugh in tow making me smile.

"It's fine just be careful over there." I nod and hug her in a thankful way.

"I'll handle myself mom I'm 27 after all." She shakes her head and makes me feel like a kid again.

"Even if your 50 you'll always be my child and I'll always see you as such. Now tell Camila that it's time to go and that not to worry about Lara, Andres, and Aaron." I smile and nod my head. The kids were in kindergarten and Lara was already in 2nd grade making us proud. I jog upstairs to our room and smile as I see Camila throwing her hair up in a messy bun. I saw the hicky on her neck and smile at my work. I bite my lip and walk over wrapping my arms around her frame. I kiss the hicky mark and see her blush red. She bit her lip and turned around in my arms. She kissed me and tugged on my lip making me sigh.

"Time to go?" I nod and she sighs. "I wanted a little more time to you know have our me time." I smirk and kiss her feverishly.

"On the Jet?" She blushed and nodded her head. I smile and let her go as I grab the suit cases. I take them down and see Trey there with Jason. They helped put everything away and opened the doors up. I looked back and saw three little frames standing in the doorway with my mom. I sigh and feel sad to leave them here while we go to South America. They have gone everywhere with us from Canada to Beijing. Now they had to stay and I was going to miss them. I ran up to them and saw Camila's eyes water. "Will you be good for me and momma?" They nod and I smile.

"Pa can our cousins come over while your gone?" Andres asks and I smile with a nod.

"Pa Andres thinks he is better than me at racing rivals tell him it's not true." Aaron said with a pout making me smile. Lara just shook her head and hugged me tight.

"I don't want you to leave Pa and mami is crying again..." I nod laughing knowing how that makes Lara feel.

"She loves you all and she is going to miss you. She always cries because of it besides she is coming with me and won't be with you all. You remember the scary story I told you of the man that tried hurting me. I need you to be careful and care for your brothers while we are gone." She nods and kisses my cheek.

"Te amo papi (I love you daddy)" I smile and pick her up into my arms.

"Y yo a ti hermosa." (And I you beautiful." She smiled and higher me tight.

"Do you really have to to meet those other Alphas?" I not and she sighs. "Fine but I want a call every night." I smile at her negotiations making me admire her.

"Deal" I pinky swore and she kissed my cheek before jumping out of my arms. Camika was kissing the boys senseless and I laughed as they groaned.

"Ama...." They both whined making me laugh and then they looked at me annoyed. "Pa can you get mami? She won't stop kissing us." I laughed and nodded my head. I pulled Camila into my arms and kissed her making the boys make yucky noises. Camila couldn't help but smile and I couldn't either. Then I ruffled up their hair and kissed their heads.

"Take care of abuelita, sus tías, su hermana, y se cuidan entendido soldados." (Take care of the women in the house and yourself okay little soldiers.) I salute them and the do it back making Camila giggle. I motioned them to hug me and the game running into my arms. "I love you both very much we will be back him sooner than you know it. Now you know what you have to do." They sigh and not their heads. They Eskimo kissed me and ran to Camila to kiss her on the cheek. I stood up and saw everyone indeared with the way we act with our kids. My mom looked proud and Jason along with Trey looked longing to see their kids I bet. My mom took the kids back inside and Camila sighed as she got in the SUV.