Chapter 6

(When the song says Lauren change it to Camila.)

Y/ N's P.O.V

I walk away as soon as I let him know what I thought and headed to my seat. Dinah sits beside me as Fabian is on the other side of me. We all have our designated seats, so in my case I sit next to fifth harmony. Soon the Awards start and we pay close attention at the nominations.

"The nominees for best new singer song writers of the year are Shawn Mendes, Jon Bellion, Tori Kelly, Y/N Eliza, and Sophia Karlberg" I'm rooting for Jon Bellion if I lose in this category because he is one of my favorites. "The award for best new singer, song writer is... Y/N Eliza." I go into full shock and stand up to hug my brother. Dinah is next to give me a hug and shoo me up to the stage. I hear all the claps and it makes me all bubbly inside. I pass by Camila but ignore her as best as I can. Soon I'm up on the stage receiving my award.

"Wow I truly never expected to actually get an award tonight. My money was on Jon Bellion." Everyone laughs and I smile brightly. "I just want to thank my family and friends for supporting me in this career. I had rough patches all my life but persevered. Now I'm here in front of you all and thankful. Also let's not forget why I got this award in the first place. Thanks to all my fans that lighten up my day with there crazy tweets. Thank you so much." I walk off stage and walk back over to my seat. The next nominations passed fifth harmony got best female vocals, one for collaborations, one of best pop video, and one for best female video. I ended up getting best music video, best vocal tone, best summer song, best artist to watch, best video with social message, and one for monster single of the year. Now it was time to close the VMAs with my new single called Human. I run back stage and get dressed into my designed clothing for the night.

"Y/N your on in 5" I hear the tech guy say as I hype myself up for the dance

"Y/N your on in 5" I hear the tech guy say as I hype myself up for the dance. My and my crew have been practicing for a couple days. "Your on Y/N" I hear him say and we all get into position on the stage.

"I always fear that I'm not living right
So I feel guilty when I go to church
The pastor tells me I've been saved, I'm fine
Then please explain to me why my chest still hurts

I spent four thousand on the Mart McFlys
Yet I'm still petrified of going broke
There's someone gorgeous in my bed tonight
Yet I'm still petrified that I'll die alone

I'm just so sick of being
Human
I'm just so sick of being
Human
I'm just so sick of being
Human
I'm just so sick of being
Oh na...

My mother calls I have no time to talk
But I can find the time to drink and smoke
Took 15 hits 'till I can barely walk
I threw up on the lawn, I can't find my phone