Chapter 29

Y/N's P.O.V

'Don't fake punch they'll know you don't want to hurt me.' Trey says as I officially land a blow on him just not too hard. I do a couple knocking him to the ground but then he knocks me down doing light punches, and uses a pouch of fake blood. He allows it to drip from my face to the floor looking as if he made me bleed out. I flip us over and try landing a blow but he covers himself knocking me off. 'Play like your out cold when I give you the signal. I nod and once he wrinkles his nose I feel his last soft blow knocking me out. I hear tons of yells and boos coming from the audience but I remain unmoving getting KO'd by the ref.

"Seems like our champion isn't so much of a champion anymore folks she looks completely out of it." I wait until I'm picked up off the ground. I smell the guy that has been feeding me pick me up and take me to the back.

"This bitch lost I can't believe after so long she fucking lost!" I hear Gerald say as I then feel a kick to the ribs but remain 'unconscious' for him not to kill me. "Once she wakes up I want you guys to torture her until she cries her eyes out and dies." They agree but I know the feeding guy doesn't do it or will. That's when I then hear someone enter the back of the building. "What do you want a congratulation? You beat my warrior you get to keep her after I give her a goodbye. You have friends in the business and you wanted what's mine you can have her once I'm done with her."

"Well I'm glad we made business besides I told you I'd knock her out you are just too cocky. She wasn't well rested nor well energized you should have seen this coming. Yet you still put her out there to defend herself. Question is why? If you wanted to make money." I hear Trey's  voice making me mentally smile. "Now I want my reward after all I did win. I hope you don't mind after all we did make a deal." I feel arms pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

"Fine take her but if she dies tonight know that well... it was me because she's useless now. Overall I don't want you making money off of her." He laughs and Trey shakes his head. "See you in hell and tell Shawn the boy that recommended you that he'll hear from me.

"Well about hell not likely but eh who am I kidding we're all fucked up somehow might as well believe it." I hear steps and I know it's Gerald following.  "I'll let the boy knoe you wish to see him but goodbye it is then." I feel myself being placed somewhere like a SUV trunk.

"Careful out there wouldn't want another death on my hands." He says laughing walking away to who knows where. I hear the trunk close and then the car start. I look up and sigh but feel my eyes close after feeling so tired.

-

"She'll be fine she is constantly healing by this point with Camila by her side. It's a matter of time before she wakes up but please tell me Gerald was arrested?" I hear Leanor say making me start to crack open one of my good eye. I feel a hand rubbing my upper arm causing me to shiver.

"We can't prove he was behind it and it's total crap!" I hear Sage say but I turn slowly facing Camila.

"She's waking up" I hear Leanor say and I smile once I see Camila's soft smile looking at me. "How do you feel Y/N?" I turn to see Leanor focused on my face.

"Happy as can be with a side of head ache." They laugh and shake their heads. "No but honestly I don't feel any pain." I say as I sigh turning back to eye Camila's face.

"Let's test that shall we." She moves closer and presses over my body but I don't feel pain I mean I feel her touching me but not the pain. "Do you even feel me touching you?" I nod my head and she continues pressing on my body until she reached my thigh. I wince as she presses near my knee. "So this is where it hurts?" I nod and she tears open my pants to see the cause of it. I look at Camila and notice silent tears sliding down her face. I rub across her knuckles and make her look at me. When she does I give her a look that she understands perfectly well it's the one that says come here. She nods and comes close to me, smiling once I touch her face. I sigh realizing I haven't touched her in a month and I haven't been around my boys. I lean over a bit to her stomach and lift her shirt up to kiss her belly. I feel them kick making me smile brightly.