Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V

"Yo Y/N what's taking you so long dawg" Dinah comes over and pats my back to get my attention.

"Oh sorry was just talking to Sage, he and Olivia are coming to pick me up in a little while." I put my phone back in my pocket and look at Dinah's inquisitive face.

"Damn did we bore you that much already?" She wipes a fake tear and playfully shoves my shoulder.

"Ha no not at all you girls are so fun to be around, but I have to go search for a person that's the only reason I came to the city."

"Who might that person be? Do you know who your looking for? Maybe we can help you find whoever it is." She says as we start walking back to the booth.

"Uh no I don't who it is exactly I just know whenever I see or am around that person I'll know who it is"

"You are one weird chick you know that" I laugh at her remark because of course I would come off that way to her.

"Believe me you don't know the half of it Dinah, but I have my reasons to be this way ha" I smile making her smile as well, as we sit back into the booth with the rest of the girls.

"So Dj, mila just called and said to bring some banana pancakes or she will unleash her koala powers on you." Dinah laughed ay Normani's remark and stood up to go get some pancakes for the unknown girl I have yet to meet. "Hey Y/N do you like Beyonce? The queen B?" I smile at her remark and nod my head.

"Yeah I love the song if I were a boy it's one of my favorites and the other one would have to be when she sang in Spanish with Alejandro Fernandez"

"Entonces hablas en Español tambien?" (So you talk in Spanish too?) Asked Lauren with her beautiful Spanish accent.

"Es mi idioma nativa si eso es lo que quieres saver hermosa" (It's my native language if that's what you want to know beautiful) I smirk and wink at the green eyed goddess. She smirks as well and eyes me in a sexual manner. Hell I wouldn't mind being with the green eyed godess until I find my mate.

"Yes okay your my new favorite Y/N your my adorable little wolfy" Ally says grabbing my cheeks and squashing them.

"Uh wolfy??" Does she know I'm a werewolf that would be bad if she did right off that bat.

"You seem like like that type to be a wolfy because wolves are mysterious animals you know" of course they are I would know ha. I play it off and smile at her adorable features.

"Well wolfy it is then but only to you sunshine" I smile at her because she suddenly got really excited.

"Awww I'm sunshine" She smiles and pecks my cheek.

"How you gone switch up on me Y/N" I hear Lauren and laugh at her remark.

"Your still the green eyed goddess hun no changing that" I smirk at her.

"Oooohh nicknames I want in" Normani says joining into the name calling party. "I think I'm going to call Y/N, wolverine"

"Okay so the nicknames I have so far are Tats from Lauren even though I only have like 3 and, Wolfy from Ally, and now Wolverine from Normani haha. Now we need Dinah's"

"Dinah's what? Dinah's dick? All up in that?" I turn around to see Dinah smirking and I laugh out at her cheesy self not to mention fuck girl status.

"Your always so pervertive Dinah chill she don't want your dick"

"Wait do you really have one Dinah?" I ask and she blushes red at the spotlight I'm giving her.

"Uh yeah... but nobody knows except the girls and management."