Prologue

A/N: (You look like the female version of Marlon Teixeira and that is your style^^)

Y/N's P.O.V

Is it bad to hate the people that treat others so harshly unpleasant? Seeing my own, being beat upon isn't something I tolerate well. Mainly because, I too have been looked down upon like I was nothing better. Omegas are like any of us just nobody sees it that way. My father the Alpha of all Alphas, is somewhat of hypocritical mess. He may come off as caring and loving in front of all the packs eyes but, behind closed doors he is nothing like that. Being pressured into becoming the new ultimate Alpha, is unbelievably excruciating for the fact I have to find my mate or be killed for the spot so another ruler may take my place. Yet I won't let my kingdom go to the hands of others when I am fully capable. When I am a warrior that won't back down to no puny Alphas and there little packs. I too have my own pack but, it is made up of my strongest allies and only the people I trust.
'You got that right no little bitch ass will come between us and our right to our thrown' 'You got that right Alex I won't let anyone come in the way of my thrown but there is no denying that I want to meet my mate.' 'Well lets see why don't you just ask your father to let you search?' 'Have you not met that man he would beat me senseless once more for wreck less behavior and disobedience.' 'Watch him lay a finger on you and he won't live to tell the tale.' 'Cut it out I will not kill my father for the position my mother has educated me enough to be respectful. As well to be caring and hear others and to not assume shit.' 'Well I see where we got our charm.' 'Alex I swear your like one in a million wolves I swear. I can't believe your like my crazy rebellious yet controlled side.' 'What can I say I'm a real charmer babe well babe with a dick.' 'You never stop reminding me of that do you ha well take it in because I won't touch any woman or man until I find my mate.' 'Not even get a blow job or a quickie come on I mean it's a real need if I do say so myself.' 'Your horny ass won't get any plus I don't want it to be meaningless sex Alex.'

"Yo y/n where did you go man?" Sage my beta and bestfriend asked.

"Oh shit sorry man, just uh, was out of it for a second in my own thoughts. So where were we?" I said leaning back in my office chair resting my feet on my desk.

"Well okay first things first have you found your mate yet?" Sage asks looking at me with a inquisitive look.

"Well.....No.. no I haven't found my mate yet." I sigh and place my hands behind my head.

"How about I put in the proposition for you to go look for your mate?" Sage asks me in a nonchalant way like if it weren't a problem, when in reality my dad would be pissed the wolf wasn't from our own pack.

"My 'Father' won't be pleased knowing it is not a member of our packs Sage." I tell him after sighing at the realisation I was going to get slapped by my father.

"Your scared... I'm sorry y/n I know he is abusive but we should just tell him already. I just want to kick his ass for hurting you." I sigh and stand up fixing my suit.

"I'm his daughter but I get the worst of it because my mom, sisters, and brother don't get the abuse. He keeps it between us Sage and your the only one that knows so please don't let him know that you know. I made him promise not to touch them if i let him slap me once in a while. Just okay look, let's go talk to him about me heading out to find my mate in the city." I motion for him to walk with me to the other side of the building to speak with my father.

"Fine let's go talk to him" Sage says as he follows me through the top floor of our building. You may wonder what we do for a living and to answer that it's that we own various wine and beer corporations. Along with that we own a oiling corporation, hotel companies, and various clubs/bars. Once at the door to my 'Father's' office we ask the secretary to let him know we have to speak to him.