; match making

yoongi was thankful that the raven settled on his shoulder instead of jumping into the situation. crowds were gathering, children shielding their eyes behind their parents' knees and friends standing with their eyes closed, their mouthed moving in silent prayers. men in black clothes tightened their grips around their knives, making youngjae visibly wince. their hands were tied behind their backs, jaebum obviously half conscious. he was on his knees and youngjae was standing, his eyes refusing to leave his boyfriend. yoongi could tell he was trying to use his powers, his hands were producing a swirling blue wind but it simply wasn't enough.

"we need to help." yoongi finally whispered, turning back to look at his companions. jimin was already producing water with a smirk, taehyung was playing with flames that came from his fingertips innocently and seokjin simply tapped his temple gently to signify he was ready to go.

"jimin, taehyung, wait for seokjin's signal before you attack. there's no doubt that they are prepared to fight back, so we must wait for hyung to control them. on three, ready?" yoongi moved back to let seokjin through, and finally unsheathed his knife when seokjin began to walk forward with his arms raised just above his head.

"one." yoongi whispered as seokjin continued to move.

"two." he whispered when the two guards rotated to look at him.

"three!" he finally shouted when seokjin lowered his arms.

it was a blur for yoongi. fire came from his left and water from his right, knocking both guards down to the floor with an uneasy crack. as one proceeded to stand jimin was already ahead of him, using his powers to keep him pushed to the ground, water resistance causing the man to struggle to stand. when taehyung was sure his companion was knocked out by slamming a stray rock into the side of his head, he nodded towards yoongi and leaned down to unfasten jaebum's restraints, apologising quietly for the heat that still flared from his fingertips. jeongguk had already set on unfastening youngjae, speaking reassurances that the black witches were dead and that jaebum was going to be okay.

the raven pushed its beak against yoongi's head gently and jumped from foot to foot as a seagull would to attract worms underground. it made the boy giggle, walking towards his old friends and sighing happily, glad to see them alive.

as soon as the restraints were off, youngjae flung himself at jaebum and wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, kneeling down in front of him and letting a quiet sob cascade across his neck. jaebum's arms wrapped themselves around youngjae delicately and his head dropped to his shoulder, obviously feeling extremely weak.

"taehyung, jeongguk, help jaebum walk. we need to get some place safe." seokjin demanded as he leaned down to help youngjae, after sighting a deep cut on the back of his thigh. jaebum's arms wrapped around both taehyung and jeongguk's shoulders, keeping himself up, and youngjae limped with the support of seokjin. jimin and yoongi stayed beside each other, talking lowly about the bodies still laying on the floor. with a lot of effort and some grunts, they managed to conceal the bodies on one of the many destroyed alleyways.

the elder knew exactly where to go once the two had finished their jobs. he kept his knife squashed in his sticky hand, pointed outwards at any enemies that could jump out from any corners or any piece of rubble.

"can i ask you a question?" jimin muttered, looking around to be sure they were completely alone. he rest a hand on yoongi's chest, restricting him from moving any further. the older nodded, lowering his knife and paying more attention to the blue haired boy. "how did you know i liked taehyung?"

"hoseok told me," yoongi chuckled, rewinding his mind to the time when it happened. "and also, it's super duper obvious. i saw you clinging onto him when we met up with jeongguk, i'm not blind."

"am i really that obvious?" jimin whispered to himself with a mortified look on his face, making his features scrunch up slightly. it took a few seconds for him to make a traumatised screech, and yoongi jumped out of his skin. "can taehyung tell?!"

"you would think, since he acts exactly the same around you." yoongi put an arm around jimin and forced them into moving again, taking a deep breath when the birds claws dug into his shoulder slightly. "didn't you see him trying to completely conceal you when we saw jaebum and youngjae?"

"he always does that though..."

"exactly." yoongi clarified with a smirk, dropping his arm when they arrived nearer towards the rest of the boys. "he likes you, jimin-ah. just you, not jeongguk."

"i didn't say he didn't, though-"

"but i can tell you're scared he does. you've got him, i promise you."

"thanks hyung." jimin grinned, a grin that made his eyes disappear into his cheeks. yoongi couldn't help but smile back at him, giving him an encouraging smile to coax him into walking towards the group.

"what took you two so long?" taehyung asked when they were within earshot.

"we had to hide the bodies, obviously." jimin immediately dropped himself next to taehyung, pulling up his knees on the gravel and leaning against him. "we didn't want black witches following us."

"i hope we didn't take too long, apologies." yoongi walked towards youngjae and pulled him into his chest, arms around his middle and squeezing him gently, and doing the exact same for jaebum (except gentler).

"it's okay, you weren't gone too long. right, we really do have to be quick about this, so i'll just be vague. there are five elves that live in a hut out in the forest. they're extremely good fighters and obviously, they're brilliant archers. i'm sure you could use their help, yes?" jaebum rushed through his words, shouting when he was inside the house collecting multiple items. he returned with a map, and a necklace.

"yoongi, i need you to pick somebody to wear the necklace." youngjae took the items from his boyfriend, handing them to yoongi. "the necklace is normally worn by the most innocent."

yoongi was quick in moving towards taehyung, then stopped. with a giddy smirk, he handed it to jimin, telling him to put it on taehyung.

match making, ladies and gentlemen.

i didn't proof read sorrryyy