; soulmates

soulmates were very easy to find if you were a witch. your soulmate would be completed soaked in this smell, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the smell, nothing at all, on the contrary it was a smell that was quite irresistible. it easily draws you towards the person, your mind automatically connects to them and it's all quite clever, yet scary. soulmates were a big thing within the white witches, it's practically disallowed to marry someone who isn't your soulmate. you can't exactly tell if someone is with their soulmate or not, the only people that know are the two people involved.

soulmates can be any gender. two boys, two girls, one boy and one girl or anything in between. this is where we get back to the story.

yoongi was sat up in hoseok's bed, watching him sleep peacefully. overtime the aura of death had faded (much to yoongi's delight) and due to this, something else had come up that was causing the older to bite his fingernails. he was smelling extremely strong and extremely nice, and yoongi didn't know how long he could stand it before he would play up and do something he would regret.

he had no idea how the younger had just gone to sleep, the smell had been lingering how hours and hours and he somehow managed to knock himself out as soon as his head hit the pillow. surprisingly, yoongi hadn't felt uncomfortable sleeping inside since he began to sleep next to hoseok, the bed was seemingly more comfortable with company. it wasn't out of the ordinary to have hoseok wrap his arms around yoongi as they slept, holding him tight against his body as if somebody was going to take him away. also, he would sometimes spill his feelings to yoongi in the dead of the night when the only other thing to hear them was the moon, muttering confessions and proclaims of love into his ear, vowing to always protect yoongi as much as yoongi did for him. it made the older feel a lot softer and a lot warmer, huddling into hoseok's warmth and pressing his head into his neck.

but today, today was different. he knew that if he got too close to hoseok he would do something that would get him into trouble, something that he can't do without validation from the other half. nevertheless, he was drawn to him, finally moving to hide under the duvet and immediately crawl over to hoseok, lifting his arms to be around himself. they tightened after a few minutes, painting a smile onto yoongi's face.

no matter how much his mind screamed no he couldn't resist cuddling in closer, laying his face in his neck and forcing him mouth to stay closed. the smell was intoxicating, and his hand moved to lay on hoseok's hip, curling around and pulling him as close as he could get, there being absolutely no space between them anymore. an obviously pleased noise cascaded onto hoseok's neck from yoongi's lips, and it was a big mistake. his mouth instantly closed around his neck, but it only took a few minutes for him to realise what he had done wrong, finally pulling away after leaving a few accidental bite marks, and a tiny blue mark. it was hardly visible and yoongi was praying he would never notice in the morning, passing it off as a bruise. he then again lay his head in his neck, but squeezed his eyes closed and refused to let his body instinct kick in.

the night was eventful, there was many times where yoongi's body overtook him but it wasn't too much, perhaps a few kisses here and there but hoseok never noticed. a few groans did escape when things got a tad too rough, but he never seemed to wake. lucky for yoongi, or he would have been extremely embarrassed being caught doing it. it was a nice sight, a too nice a sight, to see hoseok's lips swollen, hair tossed and breathing deeply, his neck dressed with a few tiny blobs of blue marks and bite marks that were destined to fade. yoongi was determined that nobody would see that but him. ever.

he had never felt that way about anybody.

hoseok normally woke up first, and today he did the same. he woke up to yoongi's face in his neck, his hand around the back of his thigh and holding him there gently. a sheepish smile worked onto his face, a nice feeling sinking into his stomach and making him shy. he almost swooned when yoongi squeezed gently, a quiet groan working its way from his chest. he managed to pull himself away, squeezing at the hand which was previously on his thigh gently and placing it on the pillow. after this he made his way to the bathroom, and almost shot out of his skin when he eyed at his hair and neck.

his hair was tossed, as if somebody had run their hands through it and fisted at it, and his neck had small but noticeable marks on it, and he nearly marched right back out of the bathroom to give his counterpart a few of his own, but restrained himself. he pressed his hands against the sink and leaned as close to the mirror as he could, a grin seemingly permanently on his lips. a hand moved from the sink to his neck, pressing his thumb over one of the marks in sheer awe. honestly, he should have been annoyed and he knew that, but he knew that the only person who could have done this was yoongi, and for some reason that didn't make him uncomfortable.

a strong smell wafted yet again from the bedroom and hoseok nearly knocked himself out again, his eyes rolling back into his head slightly and hands gripping tighter around the sink.

"hoseok-ah, are you there?" yoongi spoke, his voice deeper than usual and creating some sort of war in hoseok's mind and...yeah. he remained silent for a second until he heard movement.

"yeah, i'm in here." hoseok answered, pushing away from the countertop to face yoongi, who had now accompanied him in the bathroom.

"h-hey." yoongi muttered with an obvious stutter, his eyes staying fixed on the younger's neck. he was in a state of shock until hoseok wrapped two hands around his hips, pulling their chests flush together with an unknown bout of confidence.

"next time, wake me up." he muttered into his ear, then practically pressed his smirk against yoongi's ear when he felt the older tense up.

"now, we have to get ready, do we not?" hoseok spoke innocently, shooing the older off into his own bedroom, much to his protest. he made wild attempts to grab at hoseok, who just moved him off and backed him against his bed, pushing him down as gently as he could. "get dressed, yoongi-ah."

"excuse me, i'm your hyung!" yoongi called as hoseok shuffled out of the room, cackling as he did so.

that was not what i had planned
but i had a craving for that
oops