"I mean..." Brennen pauses, realizing how awkward it just got. 

Ellie quietly says, "It's fine, you can ride with him. I'll just not ride...-"

"WITH COLBY. She'll not ride with Colby because you're riding with him and she's riding with me!" I say, cutting Ellie off and helping her move out the awkward zone. 

"Kay, let's ride!" Sam happily says, running through the gate once the worker opened it for us to enter. 

After the ride was over, we were all in pretty good moods. We decided to go on a few more intense and fast rides, and a few kiddy ones just for the lawls, but all in all, it was lit. Despite the fact that we got so many stares after yelling "for the views" after screaming on terribly fast rides.

Still lit.

"Oh. My god. THE FERRIS WHEEL IS GLOWING!" Corey shouts at us. 

Colby starts vlogging, "Who wants to go on?" He stands in front of the whole group and points the camera from the ferris wheel to us. 

Nobody really moved til Elton barged between everyone. 

He screams, "MOVE BITCHES. UNCLE ELTON IS GOING FIRST."

It was hilarious, we all try to push Elton out but it was no use. The dude's a solid wall of pure muscle and intellect. 

Less intellect, more muscle.

We decide to divide into pairs. I was suppose to ride with Ellie but then, 

Brennen whispers, "Let's get Colby and Ellie together in one and see if they make up by the end of the ride!" 

"What's the plan?" I smile devilishly. 

"You get into the ride with her and before you guys go, you get out and we shove Colby in. I'm getting the ride operator to get on our side," Brennen chuckles.

"Sounds good," I shrug.

"Nice, be some good vlog footage!" He laughs.

Once Elton and Sam got on and Devyn and Corey in another, another cart came for Ellie and I. 

Ellie and I get in and fasten our seatbelts, but I unbuckle mine.

"Actually... I think I might sit with Brennen and Nik this time," I say aloud, and quickly hop out.

"Ashlyn!" Ellie gasps, "What are you doing!" 

"Colby come here!" I scream with fake terror.

"What? Why?" Colby says, running in front of the entrance of the ride.

"Brennen!" I shout. Brennen sprints behind Colby and so does the ride operator and the three of us shove Colby in the ride and close the door. Nik vlogged it all. Colby's yells on the other side of the ride were muffled as he and Ellie went up, and up the ferris wheel.

"Thanks dude," Brennen says, fist bumping the ride operator.

"Yeah, no prob," The worker replies coolly. "But for that shout out though?"

"Yeah I got you," Brennen says, fist bumping him.

He lets Brennen, Nik, and I hop into another cart and we were off.

"Guys, five bucks saying they don't make up," Nik bets.

"Yo, ten bucks they do make up," Brennen offers on his vlog.

"Ooo you're on dogger," Nik says, shaking Brennen's hand.

"Ash, you betting?" Brennen asks, pointing the lens at me.

"Nah, I always lose with my luck," I laugh awkwardly.

I don't want to bet because I don't know if they're going to make up or not. Which scares me for some reason. 

"Aight, let's see how the ride goes," Brennen sighs, sitting back in the ride and kicking his feet up on me. 

I playfully roll my eyes, "Sure whatever."

As we reach the top of the Ferris Wheel, we could see the full stretch of the boardwalk and carnival below us, and it was beautiful. 

I love California. 

"Damn this view is nicer than my dick," Brennen says, "And I have a real nice dick."

"Dude we didn't need to know that," Nik laughs, pointing his vlog camera at him. 

"Especially me, Brennen," I add.

"Yo have you not seen Colby and I explaining that we have a very sexual sense of humor?" Brennen then says to Nik's vlog, "Look it up, BRENNEN TAYLOR ON YOUTUBE!" He shouts in Nik's camera.

"Yeah, I'm so voice overing that," Nik laughs.

"You bitch."

"I know," Nik says and we all laugh as he cuts the video.

/////

The ride was almost over, there was three more stops left and it was going to be over.

"Yo dogger can yer take a picture of mer loorking serrrxy as fuuuurrrk?" Nik asks Brennen.

"Yer brethurr I got yer," Brennen replies, taking Nik's phone from him. He aims the camera at him, "Yeeer so hawt werk it yaaas."

He takes a few pictures with different poses of Nik and hands him back his phone.

"Yo can yer take me too?" Brennen asks, giving his phone to Nik.

"Brother I can't reach your head, what sense does it make for having a dwarf take your picture," Nik whines.

"Oh right, sorry my bad," Brennen laughs, "Ash can you document my beauty for a quick sec?"

"Sure, but I'm confused by the term, beauty. What beauty?" I giggle.

"Oh funny, ha ha just get me and the view," Brennen sarcastically chuckles.

"Kay, wait it needs to focus on that background," I say, tapping the back ground. As the camera adjusts, it was clear, and now I had wished it wasn't.

I didn't want to see this in the view. 

It wasn't expected that I'd catch and witness this. 

"Oh shit..." I murmur, looking up from the phone.

"What?" Brennen asks.

"Fuck I owe you ten bucks!" Nik groans.

Brennen turns around and he realizes what, er who was behind him in the view. 

"Oh yeah! You owe me ten, pay up bitch," Brennen exclaims. "Hey, can you still take the picture though? I'll just crop them out."

"Sure..." I mumble, snapping a few. I give the phone to Brennen and he looks at it.

"Mmm, that's my boy right there gettin' it," He snickers, showing Nik.

I slouch in my seat. 

The background featured Colby and Ellie. 

Kissing. 

So I guess Nik does owe Brennen ten. 

I wish Brennen owed Nik five though.

I hate liking my rival.

-------------------------------------

9K+ HOLY SHNITZZZZ LOVE YOU GUYS OML<33

I'm sorry this is out so late... I'm really  busy this whole week UGH SCHOOL.

But I got asked out to my school dance by my lovely boyfriend and I'm excited bc it's friday yaaay and saturday is my birthdayyyy so guess it's ok but I still busy fuck. I'm learning to make video edits and damn I think I'm doing well. I'm so proud with my second edit. I'll put it on my Sunday Update hopefully! 

COMMENT, *VOTE* & SHARE!! FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED, DON'T BE SHY!

comment, "colby's cisses" if you read up to here;)

hugs, kt