Chapter 21:the drama begins

Missed you guys:)😊

Important note at the end

After class

"Hi Henry long time no see" said heather smirking at him

"Yeah it's been a long time"he replied nervously

Ally is already in her next class Henry was walking there but heather stopped him.

"So are u free tonight we can hangout like before"

"Umm no sorry I'm hanging out with my girlfriend ally today"

"You don't look happy seeing me"she said

"Did u forget what happened before u left?"

"Do u still remember? Henry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to act like this I promise I changed"

"No,sorry I can't forgive you even if I did we will never be together I'm with ally now and she's the best I've been having a lot of fun with her much more than with you she's not like you now if you'll excuse me I need to get to my next class"

"Do u really believe that she isn't using you all girls are like this stop telling your self she's different she isn't"

"You don't know her now she changed she's so much better"he said than left to his next class.

Lunch time

Ally,rally,frank and me sat at a table eating lunch together we've been all getting closer we're all friends ally doesn't spend a lot time with her popular friends like before she's much nicer now

heather kept glaring at us the whole lunch time she talked with the students that were her friends when she used to study here.

A lot is going to happen now that heather's back and we need to get ready for all the new drama.

Sorry for the long wait I've been really busy and I totally forgot to update I don't open wattpad that much now. I just don't feel like writing anymore when I started writing I wanted people to enjoy what I'm writing but now I feel like it's something I need to do even if I don't want. I was really enjoying writing before but I just don't really know what to do with this story anymore I don't have any new ideas this is my first book when I started writing I just wrote whatever comes in my mind but it's harder now I have a lot of ideas for new stories but when I start writing I just don't know what to write. I have some new story ideas that I'm planning to write but it will take time I'll try thinking about new ideas for this book.hope you enjoyed everything I wrote and will enjoy what I write in the future.