Chapter 5:cafeteria

Henry's pov

We stayed quite for the rest of the class then the bell rang and we went on our separate ways my next 2 classes aren't with ally thank god!  It was normal like always for the next 2 classes. The bell rang meaning it's lunch time I went to the cafeteria I saw my friend frank waving at me I sat beside him we talked about books and how our classes were you know nerd stuff . I felt someone staring at me I turned my head and saw ally looking my way when she noticed me looking back at her she turned her stare to her table I saw her talking with her friends than I saw  Sam going her way he put his one of his hands on her shoulder and sat beside her I really hate him .

Ally's pov

I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw Sam I smiled to him he smiled back and sat beside me we continued talking . I felt someone starring at me I turned and saw Henry starring at me with a sad look on his face we made eye contact for a minute then we turned back they asked me what's wrong I told them nothing . Then the bell rang and we went to our next class. My next class is with Henry I looked at him he was looking at the floor sadly he walked out of the cafeteria to his locker for his next class book my locker was beside his so we went on the same way I took my book and went to my class.

I wanted astrid to have a boyfriend to make the story more exciting . Comment what do u think of the story until now if you have any ideas to continue the story feel free to tell me am out of ideas . Maybe I'll do a partners project for each group contains two people and the teacher choose the partners . What do u think of this idea tell me if u like it or no if u didn't like it give me some ideas or if u have something better 💗later💗