Chapter 18: we're over

~At Friday~
Ally's pov

I got ready for another boring day at school but I'll be going with Sam to a party at night.
(My school outfit)👇🏼

I went down ate my breakfast then went to school

------------------------
~after school~
"Don't forget about the party sweetheart" said Sam. "I'll not forget don't worry" replied ally.
~at home~
"What am I  going to wear" I said talking to my self.
I  choose a light purple short dress it was nice and looks good for the occasion

(My outfit)👆🏻 I wear only little makeup cause I hate wearing make up I only wore some mascara,light pink blush and lipstick

(My outfit)👆🏻
I wear only little makeup cause I hate wearing make up I only wore some mascara,light pink blush and lipstick.i looked beautiful.

I stood in front of the mirror admiring my self my mind soon went to henry why can't i stop thinking about him ugh.I looked at my window and saw that sam just came.i got my purse , went down and said bye to my dad."take care of yourself" "I will" "I'll  miss u sweetheart" "I'll miss u too have fun of 2 weeks alone"I said they laughed and we all walked out I went to sam's car and he went to his.
"Hi babe"
"Hi"
Loud music filled the car as we drove to the party place.it was at tommy's place he's one of sam's friends.

we arrived after 20 minutes the party was already started we walked in 1 second later Sam was gone i looked for him but I didn't find him.

I found rally and sat with her we started talking I saw Sam drinking with his friends.I ignored him and continued talking with rally.

than I heard a very loud noise I looked and saw Sam kissing Cindy and everyone was cheering for them.
I walked to them "what r u doing u have a girlfriend and she's me" "ally I'm so sorry they made me kiss her "u could've said no u know" "but they were shouting my name and she looked to beautiful" "that's it Sam we're over I hate u so much I don't want to ever see your face again"I said then walked out of the house.

rally walked with me "how could he do that to me"I said "it's not unexpected for me he's that kind of boy" "I know" I smiled "why r u smiling?" Asked rally."I'll tell u a secret" "sure" "actually I never really liked him" "what!?" "Yeah it's the truth" "that explained a lot now" "do u wanna go home?" Asked rally "yeah u can go back inside I'll call someone to pick me" "who?" "You'll know later now go " she entered.

I opened my contacts and tapped on nerd should I call him or no I said to my self.I don't have anyone else except him so I'll call him.

I tapped again then the phone started ringing after the 2nd time he answered "hi ally" "hi Henry " "you told me you're going to the party with Sam today" "yeah" "did something wrong happened?" "Not really can u come and pick me now I'll send u the location" "sure but r u sure ur okay" "yeah yeah come fast please" "Kay bye"

I sat in the porch waiting for him 5 minutes later he came I walked to his car he walked out quickly before I opened the passenger seat door "ally r u okay" he said "yeah I told u I'm fine don't worry"I said I know I should be mad at him for asking this question a million time but I'm smiling because he's so sweet and he cares about me.

he opened the car door for me "such a gentleman" he blushed then put his hand in the back of his neck. He looks so cute I know that one day I'll die from his cuteness(I'm imagining astrid saying this😂)

"thanks ally" he walked to his side and started driving to my house. "Do u want to listen to some music?"he asked "sure" "what do u want?" "Anything is okay"

He opened the radio and kid in love by Shawn mendes  started (I'm a fan of Shawn who's like me?)

Henry started singing along

I know that we just met
Maybe this is dumb
But it feels like there was something
From the moment that we touched
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine

The way you're lightin' up the room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
To waste time tonight

Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be cool if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up

'Cause I got it all
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
And I got it all
And I don't ever wanna grow up

Said, your place is kinda close
And your 'Rents are out of town
Baby, there's no pressure
But if you're down, I'm down
Cause, it's alright, it's alright
To just talk tonight

If you're feeling kinda crazy
Turn down the lights
We can take our time
Do whatever you like
It's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine

Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be fine if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up

"You have a beautiful voice Henry"
"Thanks"
"We're here" he said
"Thanks so much Henry"
"You're welcome but I want to know one thing"
"What is it?"
"What happened at the party?"
" I broke up with Sam "
"Really?"
"yeah"
"And you're happy?"
"Yeah I don't even like him"
"What?!" He said laughing
"Yeah what's funny about it?"
"Nothing it's just that you two have been together for years"
"I know"
"Okay hope you're feeling okay"
"I am I never felt more okay I know this is weird for u but it's true"
"Okay I respect your choice"
They both went out of the car he walked with her to the house door.
"Thanks Henry so much"
"You're always welcome call me anytime you want I'll always be happy to help you"
"So what are you going to do about heather"
"I still don't know"
"Hope you do the right choice"
He smiled "thanks"
I smiled back "bye" "bye"

Hope this was worth the long wait.I'm so sorry I'm just so busy I'll try making the next update faster.