Chapter 6: why is he so sweet

Ally's pov

I entered the class and went to a seat in the front row Henry don't like sitting in the front row so he will not seat here then my best friend rally came in and sat beside me I looked at the back and saw Henry sitting in the back row than everyone entered . The rest of the day went normal all the classes I had with Henry I sat in the front row. The bell of the last class rang . Finally this day finished! My dad called me and said that he couldn't come and take me today from school he said u can take a ride with rally or walk i told him okay bye! I went to ask rally but I saw that she already went and the rest of my friends are going to a party so they can't take me . I thought about asking hiccup but I know that he wouldn't say yes I mean who would say yes to someone who hates u for years and always make fun of u. I saw him walking to his car .

Henry's pov

I was walking to my car when I felt someone starting at me I turned and saw ally starring at me she didn't notice at first then she quickly turned her head she looked sad I heard her talking to her father before a few minutes and he didn't came until now maybe he's not going to pick her today from school her Bff already went and i heard her other friends talking about a party that their going to today so she don't have a ride. Should I go and ask what's wrong and if she wants a ride or should I leave her i know that she hates me and all but still I fell like I should do something I started walking her way and when i got close to her I scratched the back of my neck (I do that when am nervous or embarrassed) umm ... Hi astrid! Is something wrong?

Ally's pov

He asked if something was wrong ! Omg! After everything that I've done to him and he still asks about me! What am I thinking about he's nice with everyone he's just naturally nice and sweet. Well I was gonna answer by its "non of your business " but i wanna be nice to him so I told him how my dad couldn't come and rally and the other went and all. He scratched the back of his neck again! He looks cute when he does that .what! Astrid stop it u can't think of him like that . He said while blushing a little: " well I can give u I ride if u want u know it's better that walking alone in the hot sun"  why is he so sweet even after everything I've done to him.