Chapter 8 : nothing different

Ally's pov

I wake up the next day early for school. I got ready and this time I walked to school. It took me 15 minutes to walk to school it was a good exercise I said to my self as I entered the school and went to my locker I took my books for the first class and took my seat in the front I saw Henry sitting in the back I waited until the bell rang and everyone entered rally came and sat beside me we talked a little until the teacher came. The class started and it was all quite until the teacher started talking "so class today we're going to take........."

After the class ended

Henry's pov

I went out of the class , to me Locker to bring my books then to my next class. Am seat partner with ally in this class so she's going to seat with me . She doesn't like sitting next to me I can tell that cause she always sit in the front knowing that I don't sit there cause I always seat in the back row . I entered the class and took my seat after a few minutes the bell rang I saw ally and rally entering the class while laughing they waved bye and ally came to seat beside me and her face changed it looked like a forced smile she  said hi and I said hi back then the teacher entered and the 2nd class began. The rest of the classes were normal nothing happened it's home time now so I took all my things as I was walking to my car I saw ally waiting alone I walked to her and told her do you need a ride she said "thanks" my dad is coming to take me today I said "okay bye"she said bye I walked to my car and drove home.

I know that's a boring chapter but please read it am planning something to make the story better I just thought of updating because it's been a while