Chapter 16:good morning or so I thought.....

I know I'm so late I took a lot of time blame school(that's what I always say😂but it's true)and it's kinda short

Ally's pov

I woke up smiling. I turned and saw Henry asleep I smiled at him then I remember that we had school I looked at his clock still 5 more minutes till we should wake up I tried to get out of his hold but it was strong I stayed still not wanting to wake him up I saw him smiling I smiled back I knew he was awake he was purposely tightening his grip on me so I can't leave the bed "I know that you're awake"she said.he didn't reply "henryyy" she said again.he was smiling more "henryy I know you're awake open your eyes" still no answer she had an evil smirk on her face "open your eyes or something not good will happen" he just smiled then she started tickling him he tried to hold him self but failed he started laughing loudly and let go of ally she went out of the bed "yes I got out"she said while sticking her tongue out and acting like a little kid "aww ally is a baby now" "I'm not a baby you're a baby" "what ever good morning baby" she blushed at this she knew that he meant it like she's a child but still he also stood up "we're late for school"she said scared he looked at the clock and widened his eyes he went to his bathroom and she went to the one in the guest room after the bathroom she changed to her clothes from yesterday she'll go back to her house before she go to school.

She knocked on his door "come in"he said
She opened the door and saw that he was already dressed "ready"he said "ready"she said henry opened his phone and saw many news about the storm he saw messages that said schools are cancelled for today "yes" he said "what what's wrong"said ally" "read"he said "yessss"they both laughed "can we go to my house I wanna change then we can hang out if u want?"said ally "sure"

They drove to ally's house since they need the car to go out she entered changed her clothes quickly said hi to her dad then walked out to the car they went to eat breakfast at IHOP they enjoyed their time there. "Thanks Henry for everything u did yesterday and today"she said shyly then she kissed him in his check he blushed "you're welcome anytime" he moved closer to her he was about to kiss her then astrid got a call they both blushed realizing what they were about to do "sorry I need to take that call" she said then walked away "hello?" She said "you'll regret it leave him or something bad will happen to u mark my words hofferson" then the person ended the call. Who's that? What they meant? Who's "him"? Many questions kept running through ally's head.she walked back to Henry "what's wrong" he asked her feeling worried she looked scared "ohh nothing" she lied "ally I know that it's not nothing please tell me"he said "fine someone called me and told me to leave him or something bad will happen I don't know leave who but I might know who called" "who do u think?" "I think it is......

Finally I made a cliffhanger😂😂I know it's torture for me when an author make a cliffhanger I want comments,votes and more views please.

I read many stories😂and many of them has someone getting killed and kidnapped (they're all Hiccstrid)that I wrote a story that has like this for the school😂😂my friends read it and said what's wrong with u what is this😂😂I read many stories it's not good for me😂😂