Chapter 14: really!

Read the note at the end!!!

Ally's pov
Ugghhhghhh!!!!!!
That's me because I know that I failed this stupid math quiz I couldn't focus while studying yesterday uggh seeing him in the park didn't help to take him out of my head.ugh!!  What can I do now!! My dad is going to kill me if he saw this mark!!!! Ughh!! I have to hide it and study harder the next time.what can I do to let him out of my head? Uggh. I went to my locker to get my books for the next class. After that I headed to my class Henry is with me here.😭😭I took my seat in the front he took a seat in the back. After this class I went  to my locker.

After school

Ally's pov
I went back with Henry to his house to work on the project and also to study math I asked him if he could help me since he's the smartest he said yes
"Soo what should we start to do first" I asked Henry he said "why don't we start with math then start with the project "okay" I said. He started asking me and telling me how to solve things that I didn't know how to solve he was good at teaching it wasn't that boring with him. After math we started with the project. We went to his back yard and took pictures of butterflies and other beautiful things.we wrote things about them from our book and did other things it was good but we still need to do a few more things to it."Henry why don't we continue it tomorrow I'm so tired now" "okay I'm tired too" said Henry I smiled at him "so I should be heading to my house now bye Henry" bye ally" said Henry. He walked with me to my house. And headed back to his. I walked to my room and changed my clothe to my pj's I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair to a bun after that I went to bed thinking about him after 15 minutes I slept still thinking about him.

~next day~

I woke up the next day feeling tired I went to take a quick shower changed my clothes into

Then I went to eat breakfast while I was eating dad came and said "ally I'm sorry but I can't take u to school today u can walk or ask a friend"  Hhhhh "okay dad"😒 I call rally "hi rally can u come and pick me to school?" Rally:"no sorry ash(one ...

Then I went to eat breakfast while I was eating dad came and said "ally I'm sorry but I can't take u to school today u can walk or ask a friend" Hhhhh "okay dad"😒 I call rally "hi rally can u come and pick me to school?" Rally:"no sorry ash(one of ally nicknames) I can't come" ash:"ugh why!!!! Okay whatever bye" what can I do I searched in my contacts and found Henry ahh henry he's green eyes his-astrid stop this!! Yeah I'm talking to myself why why!! Can't I stop thinking about him I should call him now before he goes out ally:" umm hi Henry sorry to call now but can u come and take me to school" Henry:"okay ally you're lucky I just entered my car I'm coming" ally"okay thanx I'll be ready" I washed my plate ,wore my shoes then went out I saw his car coming when he stopped at my house I went to the passenger seat I threw my pack back at the back seats then said good morning to Henry he smile and said the same back I blushed and smiled he's so cute oh my god!!!! Astrid hold your self stop it😪I put my headphone on and played the story of us by Taylor swift and some other Taylor songs we arrived at school I said thanx to Henry then went inside searching for rally.

This is a good start about making my chapters longer.🎉I have 1k reads!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉Blame school for my late updates + I have a quiz tomorrow!!!! Hope u enjoy thanks to whoever read & voted on this story and my other one I'll try to update there too but not today.if u didn't read my other story then go read it.

I think that I wrote there real names for a few times cuz when I was writing it I wrote there names by mistake than fixed them I don't know if I changed all of them.

Bye for now