Chapter 7 : strange yet normal

Ally's pov

"Umm okay if u insist"I walked behind him to his car his car is really beautiful from the outside and inside he opened the passenger seat for me I smiled and said thanks to him he entered in his side. He started the car. I told him my house location and he drove me there. We arrived at my house I went out of the car and took my bag he walked out of his car he walked slowly to me I looked back to him I smiled at him i told him thanks for the ride I kissed his check I was blushing so much I told him bye and quickly ran to my house I closed the door . I ran to my room and closed the door and jumped into my bed I can't believe what I did . Did I really do this ? What is he thinking of me now? I don't know why but I somehow feel happy when I did this and I was blushing can u believe that ally hofferson just blushed because of  that nerd? But I just feel something different toward him I don't know why or how.

Henry's pov

Well the strangest think just happened ally said thanks to me ,kissed my check ,blushed then ran to her house . Wow! That's a strange day I went back to the car and drove to my house . Why did she do this? Could it be possible that she- no it can't be possible I mean just think about it i decided to leave this thought and continue my day I went back to my house . I greeted my dad , went to my room to change my clothes , ate a snack, then did my homework and finally ate dinner and went to sleep.

Ally's pov

I stopped thinking about it and enjoyed my day I did everything as always.my after school routine is just simply normal . After dinner I stayed a little bit on my phone until I got tired and closed the light and went to sleep .