Chapter 10: His house (part 1)

Ally's pov

I went home and got ready to go to Henry's house   I choose to wear this.👇🏼

I looked at the clock it's 4:50 I should go now I walked to Henry's house cause it's close to ours it's in the end of the street I arrived at 5:00

I looked at the clock it's 4:50 I should go now I walked to Henry's house cause it's close to ours it's in the end of the street I arrived at 5:00 . Good timing I said to my self . I rang the bell 2 times then Henry opened the door . He was wearing only the shirt , jeans and the shoes .

Wow! Henry looks so different it's like he's not the same boy I see in school I

Wow! Henry looks so different it's like he's not the same boy I see in school I .thought

Henry's pov

I heard the door bell ring twice I looked at the clock it's 5:00 it's ally i said to my self I opened the door I saw here standing wow! She looks so beautiful she was also starring at me I blushed and looked down she noticed me and blushed too she looked away . "Hi umm c-come in"she entered slowly. "Take a seat"I told her and pointed to the big couch . Okay she said she took a seat in the edge of the couch I went and brought some drinks , chips and candies . I took a seat in the middle but not so close to her. So what do u think we should do about the project got any ideas.
Ally:"umm let me think, so it's a science project why don't we choose a lesson from the book and put pictures and examples of the lesson from real life".

Henry: "that's a good idea ally.i said smiling at her".

She blushes and turned her head. I chuckled at what she did.she punched my shoulder, ow! What was that for I said to her.she smirked that's for laughing at me and she kissed my check and that's for everything else. I was blushing so much this is how my face looked😳. Ally was laughing like a crazy girl😂.this is going to be fun I thought.