1. Something Wicca This Way Comes

Start from the beginning

"Welp glad to see that nothing has changed." Jackson added sarcastically.

"Why don't you go take your bags up to my old room while I cook."

"Your old room? But that's the smallest." Jackson whines out.

"Well that's what happens when you move out. Sorry bro." Stiles gave a fake smile and went into the kitchen.

"He hates me doesn't he?"

"No he doesn't hate you...he just...doesn't care for you at the moment."

"Right... So how's work?" Jackson asked picking up his bags and heading up the stairs with Scott.

*

"Stiles that was delicious." Jackson said putting his fork down in his empty plate.

"Thanks..." Stiles was a bit wary, Jackson never complimented him for no reason. There was always a catch.

"So.." Jackson started.

"So..." Stiles mimicked. "Get to the point, why are you here?"

"As I mentioned earlier my job was cut due to downsizing."

"And you couldn't get another job in New York?" Stiles couldn't keep the bitterness out of his voice.

"Look I'll get right to the point, I owe some people some money and I want to sell the house."

"What?!" Scott and Stiles barked.

"Let's just say I got into the wrong crowd and I have some debts to pay and I borrowed money from the wrong people."

"Jackson you idiot!" Stiles yells out.

"Why didn't you ask us?"

"Because Scott, you're broke and Stiles would rub my face in it."

"So now we are supposed to sell our family home, which by the way has been in our family for generations, to cover your ass?"

"I found a buyer. He's more than interested and willing to pay well over market value. We'd all make out like bandits."

"I'm not selling our family home!" Stiles yelled storming away from the table.

"That went exactly as I expected." Jackson added shaking his head. Stiles was always a powder keg about certain topics.

"It's a lot to ask." Scott adds in.

"I know but I have no other option, my money in this house is the only money I have right now."

"Look give it some time. Stiles is just a bit wound up right now. With you, his new job, Jeremy." Scott says while scratching the back of his neck.

The name caught Jacksons attention, "Who's Jeremy? His boyfriend?"

"Was. Stiles caught him cheating two weeks ago."

"Oh, alright."

Scott speaks light heartedly, "Let me talk to him and we can try to figure this out."