Chapter 7

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I jumped out of the bed and quickly got dressed, putting my hair in a messy bun then running to Natsu's room.

I knocked on the door then waited for him to open it.

He finally opened the door, his shirt off and he ran his fingers through his hair, "What is it Luce?" Natsu asked very sluggish.

"I just wanted you to know I'm leaving to go with Aries, I didn't want you thinking I ran away or something." I said, adding a slight smile.

He tilted his head slightly, "I don't get a kiss goodbye?" Natsu asked with a grin.

"Uh.. No." I answered.

"Too Bad." Natsu said as he leaned down and kissed me quickly, "Bye Luce. Have fun."

I blushed then turned away, "Okay.." I said then ran out the house.

I walked by myself to the café Aries told me to meet her at, I let out a huge sigh when I thought about Natsu kissing me before I left.

"Hey Lucy!" Someone called out.

I turned around and seen Aries running toward me.

I smiled brightly then waved, "Hey Aries!" I replied.

She caught up to me then smiled, "You made it here before me." Aries said, letting out a laugh.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said laughing a bit.

"That's okay but let's go inside." She said and walked in, I followed behind her.

After getting our drinks and sitting down I finally spoke up, "So why did you ask me to do this?" I asked.

"Well first off, I wanted to see how everything is going with Natsu." Aries asked as a slight grin appeared on her lips.

I started blushing, "Everything is fine.. he's really nice and I'm thankful for everything he's done." I say, hoping she doesn't know that we've kissed.. more than just him kissing my cheek.

"He hasn't done you any harm.. right?" Aries asked and she tilted her head.

I nodded mine.

"Nothing at all. He's shown nothing but kindness to me." I answer.

"Ah I see.. I also wanted to ask if you'd be my Maid of Honor." She says smiling brightly.

I chocked on my drink then looked at her, "W-what?.." I asked.

She giggled, "You heard me." She answered.

My eyes light up, "Of course I'll do it!" I say.

"Good! We'll go dress shop-" Aries gets interrupted by her phone.

She picked it up and looked at it, "Oh it's Natsu." She said.

"Hello?"

"Ah I see.. Here she is." She says as she hands me the phone.

"Uh hello?" I ask.

"Luce. Come home right away, please." He says.

"Oh.. okay.. I'll be there shortly." I say then hang up and hands her the phone back.

"What was it?" Aries asked.

"Natsu wants me back home." I say then starts walking toward the door.

"Oh okay.. Bye Lucy!" She says, waving bye.

I waved back then headed back to Natsu's house.

Author's Note:

Oml tysm everyone for supporting this story! 1.25k reads!! I've never been so proud before. And I'm sorry for the late update, exams are here and yeah. Hope you enjoy the new chapter~!
(Oh and p.s. since none of you don't know my name, please call me Ara if you comment.)

Dedication also goes to... Wolfklaben AbigailMacArthur2 Deadlyfairylover Luv_TeamLeo and NL4ver for practically begging for more ♡