Special Thanks Chapter!

(Ara's P.O.V aka The Author)

I move over to my seat and plop down, I then cleared my throat.

"Wow, looks like we made it you guys!" I smile towards you.

"It's hard to believe, isn't it? It feels like just yesterday I was thinking of ways to write a really amazing story!" I held my arms up, trying to make things sound more exciting.

I placed my arms down, letting out a sigh, "I had so much writer's block... That and many things were going on during that time." I leaned my face against my hand.

"I thought it was about time to call it quits. I originally planned to just leave, never write again. But something clicked and a new love for writing grew out of it!" I smile at the thought.

"You all kept me pushing forward and I can't thank you enough... with your utmost love and support. I was able to grow this love for writing I have now, It means a lot." I wave at you.

I lift my head up as I hear someone walking towards the set, "Oh no..." I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yo Ara!!" Natsu runs over to me, tossing an arm over my shoulder.

"Right now?! I'm in the middle of an important task!" I growled a bit.

"Who are you talking to?" Happy asked as he walked over.

"Well before Dragneel here, rudely interrupted me. I was thanking the readers for all the support they gave the story." I looked over at the blue cat.

"You know, Luce wrote a book as well." Natsu plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Lucy's book is a lot more... creditable, I suppose." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Hm... Let's go see the guild mates, Ara!" Natsu shouts as he stands right back up.

I let out a sigh, "Fine, just let me finish this real quick." I waved the towards the two as they walked out.

Looking back over to you, I laugh a bit, "As I was saying, your support allowed me to create more books. Hopefully I'll also be able to publish one, just like Lucy." I tell you, brushing my black hair out my face.

"Until then, I hope you'll join in for the ride and the other stories. If I don't have a book based on an anime you like, please let me know! I'll consider writing a book about it." I smiled towards you again.

"Ara! Hurry up, we have training!" Erza shouts as she walks in, Lucy following.

"T-training? We just trained yesterday..." I whined.

"You'll never be able to use your magic correctly if you don't train, you'll only be able to use that massive spear of your's." Lucy pointed out.

"H-hey! Don't call me out like that!" I pout at her statement.

Lucy laughed a bit as her and Erza moved over to me.

"What are you doing?" Erza questioned as she stared at the book in front of me.

"Writing a thank you to the readers." I tell the scarlet haired woman.

"That's very nice, Ara!" Erza gave me a quick thumbs up.

"Really though, As much as I love writing, we should go before Master Makarov yells at us." Lucy started to walk away.

"Right! Anyways once again, thank you all readers! I hope we'll meet again soon!" I hold up my hand doing the signature Fairy Tail symbol.

I then closed the book as I got up and walked out the room with the two girls.

Thank You and The End!!