Chapter 12

(Wendy's P.O.V.)

"Carla.. stop telling me what to do.." She let out a heavy sigh at her friend.

"Wendy, Darling.. I don't want you going to see your father by yourself-" Wendy cut her off.

"I won't be by myself! My brothers and their girlfriends will be there so it's not like much will happen, besides I can handle myself." I say as I shut the door behind me.

I walk away from the house then sighed again.

I really hope Igneel doesn't do something crazy again...

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

Don't bring it up.. he was open with you about how he loves you the other day..

...

That could've been a lie to get me to shut up..

...

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

"Natsu.. Hey are you listening?!" Gray yelled at me.

I sighed, "Sadly. I am." I reply.

"Do you want her to know or not?.." He asked me.

"I'm not sure.." I said.

I heard Gray sigh, "Natsu it's up to you.." He says, walking upstairs to the guest room I suppose.

I looked down then I heard the sounds of heels, walking on the floor.

"Ah.. Lucy you must be..." I raised my head and lost all my words.

She's beautiful..

Lucy looked at me and giggled, she started walking down the stairs in that red dress she had on.

Juvia so told her I love the color red..

She walked up to me then hugged me tightly.

I stayed silent and hugged back.

We stood there for a while.. just hugging.

"Natsu.. you trust me, right?" Lucy asked me.

"Of course I do." I answered.

"Oh okay good." She smiled that innocent smile of her's then walked out to the car.

I yelled to Gray, "Yo! Lock the house when you leave! Me and Lucy are gonna go!" Then got in the car after.

We stayed silent the whole car ride, Lucy looked out the window the whole time.

"Looks like we're here." I said then got out to open Lucy's door.

She smiled, "Thank you.." She said.

I walked up to the front door then swung the door open.

"AYE! NATSU IS BACK!" I yelled.

"NATSU, BRO, WHAT'S UP?" Zeref ran up and we did our handshake like always.

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

I just blinked.

That's all I could do to this situation.

"Oh you must be Lucy!" A girl with long blonde hair runs up to me.

"I am." I smiled a bit then looked away from the boys at her.

"I'm Mavis, it's nice too meet you." She said, sending a smile in return for mine.

"It's nice to meet you too." I laughed a bit.

"HEY WOULD YOU CUT THE RACKET?!" A girl yelled.

I looked over at the blue haired girl.

"Wendy.." Zeref said letting out a sigh.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME WENDY?!" Natsu yelled.

"SURE WHY NOT. FIGHT ME LET'S GO." Wendy yelled back.

Zeref rubbed the back of his read, "This is.. beyond my control.." He said softly.

"Alright then.." Another guy said.

I looked over at Gray and Juvia who were at the door.

"It's nice to see you Gray and Juvia." Mavis said with a smile on her face.

Juvia calmly walked over to me and Mavis, while Gray walked to his siblings.

"Our dad is outside.. so shut it." Gray said quitely.

"He's really here?.." Natsu asked.

"That's what I just said isn't it?" Gray scoffed a bit.

I heard the sound of shoes touching the floor, those really fancy shoes that he probably wears once then gets another new pair.

"Well?.. Welcome your father back!" He man stood there, his hair the color of fire, he was tall, in a black suit.. His hair the same crazy style as Natsu's.

I looked around at everyone, they didn't seem as happy as before.

I feel like this will turn out bad...

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Long time no see, I managed to update this Sunday like I wanted to! I hope you've all had a good week lol. Oh and Tysm for almost 10k reads on this story! I can't wait for more and more good things to come. Also if you aren't already.. go and follow me to know when the story updates! I normally post on my Board to let you all know.. if you have any questions or comments, put them on my Board, I'll answer *rubs the back of my head* Heh.. I hope you really do enjoy this chapter though! It's about 600+ words.. not including this note so yeah. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE.

Love, Ara ♡