After reminiscing about the good-ol'-days, I decided to text back a quick, "Okay, thank you", and finished getting ready.

I turned my stereo on and listened to Roller Coaster by The Bleachers. I turned my straightener on and started dancing across my room. This song just speaks to me...

Once my straightener was heated up, I walked over to my bathroom once again and straightened my aqua blue hair, making sure my bangs were in my face and my hair was perfect.

Once I was finished doing my own personal magic, I got another text from Alex.

Alex: Yo, bunny I'm here! Get your cute little ass out here!

Krystle: Okay, be out in a minute.

I hurried over to my mirror and put a thin layer of eye liner on, then went over to my bed and grabbed my white JanSport backpack. I ran down the stairs and grabbed a peice of toast that my mom made for me.

"I told you you'd be late Krystle!"

"Oh, please. See you later mom," I said with a quick eye roll and small smile.

"Okay, honey."

With our little discussion finished I also grabbed a peice of fruit from the fruit bowl and made my way out to Alex's car with my buttered toast hanging out of my mouth.

"Um, Krystle. That's not very attractive," Alex said once I got into her car.

"Soo."

I quickly set my banana down on my lap and ate my toast when Alex turned on the radio and we drove in silence on our way to school. No one spoke for a while, we just sat in comfortable silence and listened to the music. Alex would sing along to the lyrics every now and then, and I would do the same. However, after a while Alex turned the radio's volume down to a faint whisper, then suddenly spoke up.

"So, do you know what your classes are? I seriously hope we have some together. I WANT MY KRYSTLE," she said. Jeez, this girl's crazy.

"No, I have to get my schedule before school starts today," I said, keeping my vision outside on the country's landscape.

"Okay, well I'll come with you to the main office and we can see if we have any classes together."

"Yeah, sure, that's fine," I said, finally looking over to her and giving her a small smile.

Once we finally made it to school it all sunk in that I'm actually starting a new day at a new school, as the new kid. Man, that's a lot of "new's."

Crap, oh crap, oh crap. The front of the school was flooded with groups of people talking to each other and casually hanging out. In big letters East Field High stood out in front of the school on seperate statue, basically punching me in the stomach with extra anxiety.

"Come on Krystle, if we don't leave now we won't make it in time," Alex said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the school's ginormous front doors.

"O-okay." I stuttered. Could I be any more obvious?

Ugh, I hate being the new kid. I've only been the new kid one other time in my life and it was torture. It will probably be even worse since this is high school. I mean, high school isn't new to me or anything, I'm in my third year, but being a new kid as an upper-classman must really suck.

"Helloo? Earth to Krystle," Alex said, waving her hand right in front of my face.

Oh boy... rude much?

"What? Oh, sorry," I said, focusing my eyes on my surroundings and casually pulling my mind back to earth.

Woah.