Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Krystle's POV:

Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be in a situation like this. I knew it happened throughout the world, being kidnapped and such, but I never gave a second thought to it happening to me. I was being kept in a cold and dirty abandoned factory... go figure. That's the most generic thing you see on every horror film.

I just wanted a new start to my life, and so did my mother. My father was enough to deal with, I didn't need this guy abusing and terrorizing my life.

Oh yeah... I guess I never told my story, the one about my past and my father, but I don't really feel like getting into that at the moment.

At least being in here while that man, Mr. No Name, left gave me an opportunity to think about my life. So many things ran through my head including my father, moving to Groveville, and Ethan (it was mostly Ethan) but I would try not to think of bad things. An example: I might be murdered, raped, or Ethan might get hurt.

I'm not sure why, but my thoughts could never branch off of Ethan. Anything and everything about him was on my mind. I would think about last night at the party, when he gripped my arm in a protective embrace and how his eyes basically glowed with worry and dominance. It was as if he really cared for me.

It wasn't scary, which is hard to believe by my description, but I actually felt safe and secure when I was with him and under his watch. I wanted to know more about him, about who he is and about how the hell he's tied into this whole situation. So many thoughts were going through my head you'd think it'd explode.

How does that man know him?

Is Ethan going to rescue me in time, if at all?

Will Ethan be alright?

Is that Mr. No Name guy out to get him too?

As I went through my thoughts my anxiety got worse and worse. My breathing started getting uneven and heavy and I couldn't stop fiddling with my fingers. It got so bad that I had to lay down on my side and calm my breathing. Thankfully, throughout my life, I've learned to calm myself when my anxiety acts up.

Not long after I was semi-relaxed I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the wide staircase. It's been at least 4 hours since he left, where has he been?

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he did a small hand gesture to the two guards he sent to watch me to make sure I didn't try to escape. Once they left I was stuck alone with him.

My wrists were burning from the rusty chains tied around them and my whole body was cold to the bone.

With much courage, I looked up at him. He had his seemingly permanent crazy smile plastered on his face and I noticed his hands were full of rope and a torch. That made me even more worried.

"W-what do you want with me? I'll give you money, or anything else that you want, just please don't hurt me," I said, pleading. I was pathetic, but I had no other choice. I'm not strong or manly, if you haven't noticed already, and I have no way to get out. I doubt anyone is coming for me.

He laughed. It was filled with evil and mischief and it made my body shake.

"You're so helpless... and I love it," he said, walking towards me.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I realized what he was going to do. He's- he's going to rape me.

"N-no, stop, go away. I don't know what you think you'll gain out of all this, so just stop. Ethan will find me. He will hurt you... he'll save me, you'll see," I said, backing away from him as his steps came closer and closer.