Overview

Character Description:

Krystle Versailles:

Hair: Light-brown

Eyes: Light, crisp blue.

Personality: Shy, timid, yet hyper and crazy, but only to a few people.

Style: Skinny jeans, cardigans, hippy sweaters, chokers, hats, fashion boots or the occasional comfortable converse.

Age: 18

Body: fair skin, small/petite figure with a height of 5'4.

Best friend: Alex Wright

Ethan Abhay:

Hair: Very dark brown

Eyes: Green

Personality: ambitious, strong willed, open, bold.

Style: Loose skinny jeans, tees/man tanks and pullovers, the occasional sweater, vans, and the occasional varsity football jacket.

Age: 19 (early birthday)

Body: Light tan skin color, well built - very defined, around 6 foot tall, strong.

Best friend: Zekial Fordana (also his soon-to-be beta)

Soon-to-be Alpha of the Iscelous Moon Pack.

Summary:

Krystle is the new boy in town, starting a new life for himself and his family. He's a small, timid boy, who seems to never be noticed, with a wall built so thick a sledge hammer couldn't crack it.

Ethan is the star quarterback of East Field High's football team. He aims for greatness, and is the soon-to-be Alpha of the Iscelous Moon Pack. What will happen when Ethan realizes Krystle is his mate? A boy no less. Will they survive the obstacles headed their way?

_______________________

So this was just an overview of the details.

NO HATE FROM THE HOMOPHOBES. This book is a story between TWO MALES.