When the doorbell finally rang once more, Sean was up like a shot, and raved to it. This time, he threw the door open without saying anything, and almost immediately jumped on the person to hug them.

"Woah there, you small peasant." Dan said, awkwardly patting Sean on the back. Sean hopped down with a big grin, excited beyond belief to see his old friend.

"Daaaaaaamn, Daniel!" He exclaimed when he saw Dan in proper lighting. Dan's usually straight hair was wavy as fuck, and he looked like a pastel Hobbit bean. Dan rolled his eyes good naturedly, used to Sean's antics, and meme mumbling.

"What happened to the dark, depressing reality of death?" Sean asked. "The realisation that we'll all eventually die, the terrifying notion that once we do face death, afterwards there'll be nothing more, just a blank, open space...."

Sean trailed off, looking majestic.

"Yeah, I kinda want to go for a more pastel, soft and neat vibe, ya know?" Dan replied, crashing on the couch like he had never been there before, and didn't want to intrude. "I feel you." Sean replied wisely, reaching out and stroking Dan's cheek.

Dan gave him a weird look, and edged away. Sean drew nearer. Dan edged away until he was on the edge of the sofa. Sean sat practically on top of him for about three seconds before Dan fell of the side, his arms flailing a little.

Sean died with laughter, like Fred from Harry Potter.

The two of them stayed like that for a while, Dan face down on the floor, embarrassed, and Sean trying to catch his breath, with tears of laughter running down his face.