Chapter Four (Part Two)

And now I'm crying and I have a headache. Dinah finally looks over and rushes towards me with concern in her eyes. She goes to give me a hug and I completely break down for some reason.

"Hey. Shush it's ok." Dinah says as my tears come out.

"Why the fuck am I crying? I'm so stupid. What's wrong with me? Why-" I'm a blubbering mess and Dinah pulls away from me looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Hey shut up for a second Lo. I think you're about to start your period." She says looking at the calendar we have posted by the door.

I think for a second and I'm relieved. I really thought I was going crazy and being a weak ass bitch. "Thanks Dinah. You're so smart." I say letting out a breath.

"Wow. That's like the first time you've ever said that." She says with a gasp and a hand over her chest. I reach into my drawer and take some Midol. I roll my eyes and jump into the bed. I hook my phone onto the charger this time and set an alarm. My body sinks into the bed as I let out a sigh and let myself rest.

I wake up and Dinah isn't there and I remember she has her 3 o'clock. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face because of the dried tears. My head feels better and I don't feel like crying anymore so the Midol worked.

I grab my things and head out. Mostly to get some fresh air and try to free my mind from my thoughts. I walk around out side and decide to text Camila some narrowed down ideas. We text a bit and I learn that we're both Cuban and from Miami. We narrow it down to the Systematic Oppression of Hispanic Women since it's something we can both relate to. I tell her we can meet up tomorrow and head to class. 

This is one of my most boring classes but it's required so I figured I might as well take it now. Nobody want to learn about old white men "saving" the world. But thats all they teach us and ... actually I'm not trying to get into all that. The class goes by slow as fuck and I'm on the verge of sleep before the professor ends class.

When I'm exiting the class, I see like 20 texts from Dinah and 2 missed calls. I go to call her back but I see Zayn smiling at the end of the hallway and walk up to him. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah. Give me one second though. I have to call Dinah back." I say with a smile.

"Alright. I'll be in the car." I let him walk away before I press Dinah's contact.

"Hello?" I say when the phone stops ringing.

"Lauren! What the fuck. Did you get my texts?"

"Yeah I didn't get a chance to look at them. I was in class." I say confused.

"Lauren you're not going to believe who's in my Math class!" Dinah shrieks into the phone.

"Alright. Damn calm down. Who is it?"

"Lauren, why the fuck would I be so excited?" Dinah says slowly.

"I don't know Dinah. Can't you just tell me. I was like just half asleep." I say pleading while walking towards the parking lot.

"Alright." She lets out a sigh. "You're so boring."

"Dinah!"

"Ok. It was our close friend Normani."

"Wait what? How come you didn't know she was in your class a month ago?" I stop walking and stand in the middle of the sidewalk. Someone bumps into my back and I send them an apologetic smile.