Our Affair Goes Public!

The following day everything was how uncle said it would be. He talked to me only about work and was trying to act as casual as he could with me.

While I was lost in my work, the door flung open and aunt mary stormed into my office with uncle behind her. She was so angry and I couldn't understand why. I got uo from my chair as she came to me and I got a big slap on my face.

"MARY!!" Uncle shouted as she slapped me.

I was traumatised. This had to be a nightmare, it can't be real. Uncle came in front of me trying to protect me from aunt's wrath cause it seemed like she wouldn't leave from here without beating the shit out of me. And I deserved it but I was scared af. Why now! I wasn't ready. I was already an enotional wreck and I needed only this to break me down completely. The tiniest push I needed to kill myself.

I was ashamed, fill with guilt, hated mysef so much. Even the tears wouldn't come out of my eyes although I wanted to cry so badly.

"Mary we can talk about this okay. But not here. Let's go home please" Uncle said trying to calm her down.

"You shut the fuck up Oliver i'm not talking to you! I don't give a fuck what you do! But you Lexia, you're a dirty whore! Although I don't love Oliver it still hurts me cause you're my fucking niece and you didn't even hesitate to fuck your aunt's husband??? You disgust me" She lashed out at me.

"ENOUGH!!!!!! You say one more word against Lexia and i'll kick your ass out of my house then you go and tell your family how you've deceived me and everyone else for this whole fucking time pretending to love me while you were fucking some bitch" uncle snapped at her.

"Don't you call her a bitch you fucking asshole" aunt growled trying to slap uncle but he caught her hand in time.

"And you also don't get to call Lexia a whore" he said harshly.

"Fuck you both! I'm going to tell the whole fanily about your affair and Lexia be ready to get kicked out of my sister's house cause there's no place for filth like you in our family" she said.

I couldn't hold myself anymore, I crashed into tears. Uncle held me tightly in his arms. My heart was racing i've never been so scared in my life. Even death wouldn't have been that scary.

"Hey it's okay baby. It's okay enough now. Nothing will happen, just trust me on that" he said tightening his grip around me, while patting my head.I just burried my face in his chest and kept crying.

"Let's go somewhere to change your mood ok" he said as he took my bag and led me outside holding my hand firmly. Everyone was looking at us weirdly as we walked out of the office. It was so embarrassing. Everyone knew about it!

He brought me to a villa. And it was comforting because I felt safe there. I curled up into a ball on the bed as soon as we got there. Uncle sat on the couch after putting on my fav music and we looked at each other without saying anything for a long time before he got up and came to lay beside me on the bed.

"Just forget everything i'm with you now" he said as he caressed the side of my face. I closed my eyes feeling his hands on my skin.

"I don't wanna lose you" I murmured. He took his hands off me and looked at me, a bit upset.

He was hesitating to touch me again. I just turned my back to him then, given he didn't want me anymore. But he pulled me to him, got on top of me and started kissing me slowly. He nibbled on my bottom lip then my neck.

He unzipped my dress and my bra, throwing them across the room. He spread my legs widely as he teased me with his tongue through my panty. In the next minute, my panty also was on the floor as uncle devoured my pussy.

I just moaned in delight, biting my lip as I couldn't control myself anymore. He licked every drop of my cum before making his way to my breasts with his tongue. He sucked on my nipple as he groped my other breast. He was rubbing his cock on my wet pussy in the meantime and suddenly he just thrust me making me scream as high as I could. The first thrust was always the most painful but also exciting. He shut my mouth with his as he continued penetrating me. The pain disappeared and I was feeling just intense pleasure making me forget about everything.

He tossed me on the bed, making me lay flat on my stomach, grabbed my arms behind my back and thrust me again. I could feel him destroying my vagina in this position. I was screaming both with pleasre and pain.

"Stop uncle" I shouted at one point. And he slowed down, releasing my arms and plant kisses on my back making me moan with every kiss. Then he nibbled my earlobe, licked it, making me shiver.

"I love you Alexia and I want you only for me" he whispered into my ears.

That's what i've been wanting to hear and it made me cum almost immediately.

"I love you too Oliboo" I said with a big smile on my face. He tossed me again and got on top of me. He was also smiling. It has been such a long time since I saw a smile on his face. He kissed me again and we both were smiling teasing each other through the kiss.

"Will you marry me?" He asked after he came and we laid down beside each other staring into each other's eyes.

"Yes my love" I replied hugging him as tightly as I could.

I want to have a freaking amazing ending but I got O fucking ideas. Pm me if you have some really good ideas on how it should end.✌