Jay-The Gooseberry

We spent the whole week romancing and making love for hours either in exotic places, like forests or waterfalls, or in posh hotels. Little did I know that my happiness won't last long.

On Saturday there was family dinner at uncle Oliver's place. Of course it was just an excuse so that we can spend some time together. We smiled like 2 teens who have fallen in love for the first time in their life when we saw each other.

When we hugged he slid his tongue in my ears making me giggle in front of the whole family. We started teasing each other a lot before the family, it was just too funny and exciting!

"Lexia let's go and play badminton please" Miley pulled my arms.

"You too daddy" Miley said as he pulled uncle oliver's arms also.

This is when it struck me that i'm sleeping with the father of my adorable little cousin who is like a sister to me. She loves me so much and it made me sick when i realised how she would react when she comes to know that her daddy and I love each other. She will hate me so much cause after all i'm trying to take her mother's place.

"Ok ok baby i'm coming" uncle Oliver told miley as we got up and followed her to the yard with my other cousins.

I pulled uncle aside so that nobody hears what we are talking about.

"What happened babe? You okay?" He asked.

I was going to tell him about my worry but then I changed my mind. I've already hurt him so much and for any reason i'm never losing him again. I'll deal with it my own way if things go bad but I won't leave uncle's side.

"Umm nothing I just wanted to say that I love you"

"As i'm not having enough difficulties trying not to pin you to a wall, hold you as close I can to me and kiss the hell out of you that you're fueling my love for you huh you nasty lil princess" he smiled.

"Sorry" I chuckled.

"I love you too baby and I want to kiss you so badly right now" he said looking into my eyes.

"Daddy, Lexia!!!" Miley yelled for us to come.

We joined them and just then Jay also came. It felt so awkward. To make things worse he started flirting with me in front of uncle. But thank god uncle didn't understand anything.

Uncle and I weren't concentrating on the game at all, we kept staring at each other from time to time, smiling every time. At one time I almost fell but Jay caught me in time and he left me mortified by caressing my ass before letting go of me.

Seconds later uncle pinned him to the wall and was going to punch him when he realised the kids were here and stopped.

"Let's go inside and talk" he said, releasing him.

I was so scared because I didn't want to lose uncle again. He will hate me when he'll come to know that I slept with Jay. I followed them to the terrace.

"If you weren't my brother I would have beaten you blue and black" Uncle told Jay.

"She is not a kid anymore Oliver and you're not her dad. She likes it that's why I did it i'm not some perv!" he replied. I didn't know what to do, whether to run away or to face my mistake.

"Look i'm trying to stay calm right now don't make me do something that i'll regret later. Just fucking stay away from her" uncle told him in his angry tone.

"Why? Cause you think she loves you" he grinned. We were shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Believe me oliver she only knows how to play with men's feelings. She feigned being in love with me also" he continued. I was so surprised. Why the fuck is he lying.

"No uncle he is lying I never told him I love him" I said on the verge of crying.

"You don't need to explain yourself Lex I believe you" he said to me.

"Ask her if she didn't beg me to fuck her the other day" Jay said.

Uncle punched him in the face.

"Why don't you ask her? You scared she might have liked my dick better?" Jay smirked. And another punch in the face before uncle grabbed him by the collar.

"Say another word and I swear i'll kill you" uncle said.

Then he turned to me with eyes filled with questions and fear. Just the look of him was enough to make cry.

"Why didn't you say it was a lie this time?" He asked.

"I was with him the night I was drunk. I took him for you" I sobbed. He shook his head in dismay.

"You son of a bitch! You made her drink and then you took advantage of her" he growled punching Jay in the face until he passed out. His face was swollen and bloody.

"Stop just listen to me" Jay shouted.

"Even if she took me for you she would have regretted it the next day when she was sober right? But she didn't, she admitted it was great and we even kissed" he said.

Uncle was shaken after that. He looked at me for explanation but I knew lying would just hurt him more cause he can see through my lies. I wanted to die at this moment. How I've hurt him. I do this every fucking time and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that!

"Stay away Alexia!" He shouted at me when I was going to him to make him understand and just walked away.

"Uncle it was a mistake I really love you! Please hear me out" I shouted after him. But he didn't listen.

I tried talking to him a lot after that but he kept avoiding me. I was left heartbroken again. I was done. I just send him a message explaining everything, including uncle harry's threats and all that. I even said how he forced me to have sex but still he didn't come to talk to me. Who knows he might not have even read it and just deleted it right away.

I had my eyes on uncle the whole time and when I I found him going to the bathroom I immediately rushed there with him before he closed the door. I locked the door before he could do something and stood right before the door. He was angry and pissed off at me which kinda scared me.

"Please just listen to me if you still want me to get out of your life after that I won't bother you anymore" I begged him.

"Speak" he said angrily crossing his arms.

"I've always loved you but then uncle harry came along and I didn't want you to end up in jail that's why I did what he said. Then you started doing all those things with Jessica before me and I got so jealous. I ended being weak and I slept with Jay. But I was drunk I thought it was you the whole time. I'm really sorry uncle but I love you so much and I can't lose you again. So please let's not separate again, let's face all the odds together" I cried.

"I already know about the Harry thing and I've handled everything I just didn't want to tell you. But don't you fucking lie to me about Jay. You loved screwing him didn't you? Did you have any regrets the day after?? Just think about that and you'll start hating yourself! Now leave me alone Lexia you've hurt me in the worst ways possible and I'm really done. I can't take this anymore" he said before pushing me away and got out of the bathroom.

I stayed there and cried until I was out of breath and all wet from my tears and running nose.