Losing My Virginity

"What about Aunt Mary?" I asked after a while. The expressions on his face changed.

"I've something to tell you babe and you might think i'm lying just for the sake of our relationship but i'm not" he said as he turned my head to face him.

"I trust you uncle" I said.

"We're not doing anything wrong cause your aunt has always been cheating on me and that too with a woman" he said after a moment of silence.

"Whaaat the fucking fuck???" I snapped as I immediately got up. I was appalled!

"I came to know about it last year. I caught her coming out of a motel with that fucking colleague of hers. She accepted that she loved her when I confronted them" he said.

"And can I know what the fuck were you doing in a motel??? And if you're telling the truth then why are you guys still together?"

"I was also cheating on her and that's only because she failed to satisfy my sexual needs, she would always avoid having sex. It was because she only likes pussies not dicks. She couldn't tell your grandmother about her sexuality and agreed to marry me. We came to an agreement that we will act like a normal couple just before the world. I agreed because I liked you from the beginning and I wanted to stay close to you"

I didn't know what to say. I remained silent for a moment.

"I just hope you don't break my faith in you" I said as I snuggled into him.

"Just trust me on this baby. I love you and thanks for having faith in me" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I would have never imagined my aunt being a lesbian and her relationship with uncle being fake. They acted so well before the family that no one would ever suspect them. However i was happy to know this, at least I am not betraying aunt mary cause she doesn't even consider uncle oliver as her husband.

My phone rang. I was horrified when I saw who the caller was-Uncle Harry of course! The monster of my life. I cut the call.

"Who was it?" uncle oliver asked. My phone rang again.

"Just my annoying friend" i replied.

"Take it" he said.

I took the call.

"Where are you sweetheart?" asked the monster.

"Umm i'm at home. Why, do you need something??" I asked trying to sound normal so that uncle oliver suspect nothing.

"I'm at your house Lexia! You're with that motherfucker!" he growled

"No I swear i'm just buying some books that I need for my project work" I said trying to sound as convincing as I can.

"I told your mother i'm taking you to a science fair so you better get home as soon as possible. I'll make sure tonight is the best night of your life babe so come home soon i'm waiting" he said and hanged up.

My heart started pounding in my chest. I felt so weak. The previous time it was just a kiss now I was sure he has some big plan in his head. What if he is thinking of having sex? No i can't let him take my virginity. I want uncle oliver to be my first one.

"Hey what happened are you okay?" he asked as he held my hands.

"Ye-yeah i'm i'm fine" I stammered.

"NO! You're not alright! Tell me what happened!" he frowned.

"I told my friend i'm home but she is at my place. I'm scared she might tell mom about that" I said.

As he was about to speak I placed my hand on his mouth.

"Take my virginity right now" I said staring into his eyes. He was taken aback.

"Babe what'd you say?" he asked confused.

"Have sex with me please" I insisted.

He immediately got off the rock, spread my legs out and started eating me out again. Then he came on top of me.

"It's gonna hurt a bit baby, are you sure you're ready?" he asked.

"I'm sure because I love you and i want to lose my virginity to you only!" I said glaring into his eyes the whole time.He smiled and his eyes became moist. How bad can it hurt, I thought to myself.

He open my legs and rubbed his dick on my wet pussy as he kissed me hungrily. I could feel his dick trying to enter me slowly. Then suddenly he thrust his dick inside. I felt an excruciating pain and I had to withdraw from the kiss to scream. He kissed me harder to stop me from shouting. My nails dugged deep into his back. I closed my eyes as he penetrated me and in seconds the pain turned into pleasure and i was kissing him hungrily. I opened my eyes as I moaned loud. He was also kissing my lips like a hungry beast. I felt so happy at that moment. It was something else. We were as closest as we can to each other.

"How is it babe?" he asked, smiling as wide as he could while still banging me.

I was in no state to talk, i was only moaning out as loud as I can as soon as our lips parted. My eyes teared up.

"Is it still hurting baby?" he asked worriedly.

"F-ff-faassterrr pleaaaasee" I begged.

I saw relief on his face but also extreme satisfaction.

"Ohhh lexia I fucking love you baby" he moaned as he moved faster banging the walls off my vagina making me reach climax. Just after that he pulled out and cummed on my belly. We both were out of breath after that. We smiled looking at each other's state.