My Bf Who Ain't My Bf

The entire week i kept thinking about whatever happened under the stairs. It was impossible to get uncle out of my mind now. In school, i felt more confident and didn't give a fuck about those bitches who are always trying to start a fight with me.

No one could make me feel low now because i had uncle on my side. He didn't text me at all so on tuesday i couldn't control myself anymore and had to make the first move.

Me: UNCLE WHEN WILL YOU COME? I'M MISSING YOU A LOT.

Uncle: WOW! MY BABY FINALLY GOT TIME TO MESSAGE ME! I'M ALSO MISSING YOU A LOT, CAN I COME TO FETCH YOU AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW?

I was really happy and excited and immediately replied with a big YES!

I woke up earlier the day after. I shaved, washed my hair, bathed with my coffee scented soap and applied a big amount of body cream to make my skin super soft. I don't know what happened to me that i'm doing so much just to meet him for a few minutes. I've never done this before not even when i went to a party. I just wanted him to be pleased with me. And i can do that everyday just for him.

I told mum that i would be going out with Jane, my" best friend", after school. Well she considers me her best friend but i don't. Actually everyone thinks we're besties. She just forces her friendship on me idk why. Just not to hurt her feelings, i've to control my anger when i'm around her annoying lil ass and pretend to be her bestie. I consider only one person to be my best friend and that is Uncle Oliver. (I'm gonna tell you why i don't like Jane in another chapter)

After the bell rung i was quick to run outside of the school. As expected, uncle was already there, leaning against his black mercedes in a polo shirt and a pair of shorts with sneakers. He was looking damn hot! Many of the girls in my school were glancing at him and i was surprised that it made me angry. I was super jealous.

He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek before opening the door of the car for me to get in. I didn't expect him to behave like this with me publicly. I was happy but also wondered what my classmates, especially Jane, will say about this tomorrow.

'Uncle i'm famished!' i said when he started driving.

'Should we go to Mc Do or chipotle?'

'Anywhere! I just want food!' i said rubbing my belly.

'Just food baby? And what about me?' he said, winking at me.

I blushed a little. I was such a lil bitch, i realised. He came to meet me and all i had to say was i'm hungry and now instead of spending a romantic time together, he's gonna have to watch me stuff food in my mouth. Fml🙀 i need to do something now!

I started kissing his neck and stroked it with my tongue. He was amazed. Of course he wouldn't expect me to do that ever. Actually i also would have never thought of doing this to anyone but i was just a lot more comfortable with uncle. It didn't matter!

'Hmmm someone in a romantic mood today!' he said looking really pleased.

'I've missed you so much daddy' I chuckled.

'Daddy??! Is this how you'd call your boyfriend?' he exclaimed.

'Since when were you my boyfriend?' i asked, startled.

'Then what am i to you? Look babe i don't want you calling me uncle when we are alone with each other'

'It's awkward calling you things like baby. I mean only couples do that. I think daddy is the perfect name for you. It describes what you are for me accurately' i said, trying not to laugh.

'In what way do i look like your daddy Lexia? And anyway daddies don't fuck their daughters'

'Daddy, for me, means an elder boyfriend but who ain't your boyfriend though. Just like you, so i'mma call you daddy, my big daddy' i chuckled before kissing his cheek. I was enjoying annoying him so much.

'A boyfriend that ain't a boyfriend! What a logic'😏 'but still don't call me daddy' he grumbled.

'Should i call you oliboo then daddy?' i thought he would hate that name as well that is why i suggested it.

'Damn Lexia can you ever be a bit more romantic to me? But anyway any other name besides daddy is fine by me'

'Ok my oliboo boo' i laughed, grabbing his arm kissing his bicep. His muscles are to die for. I wish i could kiss them all day.

'Why are you so cute? I can't even remain angry at you' he said.

'Because i'm my olieboo's baby' i replied.

He stopped the car. I realised we were at the foot of a mountain. Things were going to get real now, i realised! But wait, he-he didn't... 😱😤😭😭

#VoteIfYouLikedDammit☺