Ch. 1

My name is Kylie.

I only have had one boyfriend, and he needed up being a jerk

It is the middle of tenth grade and my mom and dad decided they wanted to move.

----------

I am in the passenger seat of my dads car.

"You remember our rule right?" My dad asks

"Yes" I say rolling my eyes as we pull into school.

I try to open my door to get out but my dad grabs my arm.

"What is it" He says

"I may not date any of the guys that you coach." I say rolling my eyes one more time.

"I am serious" he says squeezing my arm tighter.

The only reason why he has this stupid rule is because one time I dated one of his players. His name was Tristan and he only dated me to 1.) take advantage of me and 2.) To be the captain of the football team. Once my dad found out what he was doing to me Tristan was kicked off the team. Now my dad thinks that all the players were going to do that.

In my old school there was no girls football team, so I tried out for the boys team. I made it. All the guys thought is was unfair that I got in. They thought that since I was the coaches daughter I had special privileges. The thing is my dad has kicked me off my middle school team, because I wasn't good enough.

I plan to tryout for the boys team also in this school.Tryouts are a week from now

----------

I walked into school, and everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me. As I walked by it was like the parting of the seas.

Then all of a sudden I felt two muscular hands push me to the floor, which made my books that I was holding splatter across the floor.

As I tried to pick them up the same person that pushed me down started kicking my books away from me.

I stood up to see a boy that was about 6'1. I stand at about 5'10.

I looked at him for a moment and said "what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Oh we got a fiesty one here everybody" everybody starts to laugh "whats your name princess?"

"Definitely not princess" I say harshly.

"Well I am Ethan" he says getting closer to me.

"Did I ask you?" I say pushing him off me into a wall

"woah there princess calm down, I just want to get your number" He says

I can't help but pause for a moment to look at him. He has blonde hair that covers his forehead, and eyes as blue as the ocean. He has muscular arms. Wow he is hot.

"No I don't give my number to someone I can knock over with one push" I said walking away.

----------

I want to hear your comments. What do you think? do you want me to continue this book?

This is my first book so I just want to see if you guys want more of this book.